C. 28 | Run

Two Days Later

The first thing you thought when you woke up, was:

'Holy mother of hot damns I need to hike a lot today.'

As you hauled yourself out of your warm bed, grumbling, you slipped on your clothes and shoes.

'Why doesn't freaking Erwin go running on the edge of the walls for two hours, himself.'

Complaining and grumbling, you nearly fell over when reaching for the doorknob.

The door creaked open.

"(Y/N)?"

'Eren?!'

"Knock, you pervert!" When you jumped up, you slapped his cheek with your hand.

And as you hand throbbed, Eren rubbed his cheek. "Damn..."

"Sorry." You said, sarcastically. "There was a bug on your cheek."

He gave you a dead panned look. "Just hurry up."

And with that, he left.

'Stupid. Everyone's stupid.'

Still complaining, you headed to breakfast.

"Mikasa!" You brightened a bit when you saw her, but shrunk back when you were reminded of what happened with Eren.

"What happened?" She was looking at Eren, her eyebrow raised at his red cheek.

"Uh...I...slammed myself into a door." He managed.

Chuckling, you zoomed away and picked up bread.

You were about to leave, when you heard Hanji exclaim, "(Y/N)! You're running today, aren't you? Eat, you're going to starve."

She threw you another bread, which you nearly dropped onto the ground. "Don't do that!" You scolded her.

She ignored you, and turned back around.

As you chewed on your bread, you noticed people collapsed on the floor, coughing.

"Did you run already?" You asked, with wide eyes at the group.

A girl nodded. Her face was practically made from sweat. "I'm telling you...it's better to go in the morning," she rasped.

You were alarmed as you took a step back.

"G-gotcha." Speeding away, you rushed to find Erwin.

Flinging open his door with a bang, your eyes narrowed when he looked at you.

"(Y/N)."

"Er-chan you stupid head!" You burst.

Erwin looked at you with no expression. "What?"

Wringing your hands in frustration, you stomped away from his office. Only to enter Lev's room.

"Levi!" You wailed, flouncing down on his bed.

When he didn't appear, you buried your face into his bed covers. 'Cold...he's long gone?'

You heard a door opening, and you raised your head.

There- was Levi, standing and looking extremely irritated with a towel around his waist. His upper body was completely bare.

"Oh god." You plopped your face back into the rolls of the bed cover.

"I don't want to run." You said, to him. You couldn't see his expression, but you heard him say, "you don't have a choice."

Frowning, you lifted your face to stare at him. Levi was still half-naked.