Tori gasped and watched as Normani giggled adorably not knowing how much that spank had affected the curly blonde. She was tempted to hang up the phone and get even.

"Alright, well I'll let you guys go so you can continue... ehem... sampling the goods," Dinah chuckled in amusement. "But you were right about what you said Tori. Nothing is for sure yet and I still have a chance. I just need to take it."

"You will babe. I know you will. And Lauren is gonna see what she doesn't know she's been missing all this time. There's no way she's gonna pass up a chance to be with you. She loves you Dinah."

"I hope so. Hey, thank you for being such a great friend Tori. You know I got your back too right? I love ya girl." Dinah smiled at the immediate peaceful hum that sounded through her phone in acknowledgement.

"I love you too D. And I know you my ride or die bitch. I always got you." Tori spit in her best gangster accent before melting into laughter.

"Good night Tori, and Normani!" Dinah raised her voice so she knew Normani would hear her. "Have fun."

"Night D," the girls replied before Tori hung up her phone and laid it onto the nightstand with a smirk.

"See... I don't think it's fair," Tori began, scooting the snacks towards the end of the bed and slowly crawling back towards Normani who paused with a strawberry midway inside her mouth, "that you got to spank me while I was vunerable and distracted with a crisis, especially when I'm not the only one who's been naughty today."

Normani gulped hard, the strawberry dropping to the bed forgotten, as she watched Tori straddle one of her legs and push the other away to the side.

"Do you think that is..." Tori paused before drawing a hand back and smacking the side of Normani's cheek and thigh hard, the slap emphasizing her last word, "fair?"

Tori smirked as Normani opened her legs just a bit wider, her mouth falling open at the harsh contact. She took the opportunity to grab Normani's wrists and pin them back, forcing the girl to lay down, before she could retaliate.

"Answer me," she whispered inches away from Normani's lips, trying her best to keep a straight face and maintain the intensity even when she saw Normani breaking into a slight grin.

Just as Normani was about to give her answer, she felt a swift slap to her cunt, the action causing pleasure to course through her center quicker than she would have expected. Shock registered on her face and she gasped at the same moment as Tori parted her lower lips with a single finger and teased it up and down twice before slipping it inside her without warning. The slight sting she had felt from the slap was immediately soothed with arousal as Tori worked her finger inside, touching every spot she had discovered that made Normani weak.

Tori leisurely slid her tongue around a stiff nipple and added another finger, pumping them inside sticky heat just a bit faster and listening for the telltale gasp she knew would come from Normani's lips falling open.

Just as Normani was starting to latch onto her aroused state and Tori felt the dark hips she was gripping start to roll, she removed her fingers and sat up on her legs, watching in amusement as Normani came back to reality with a confused glare.

That look was instantly replaced with heated fascination when Tori brought her own gooey fingers to her mouth to suck them off. Normani unconsciously bucked her hips up when Tori gripped her sides tightly and just waited there, enjoying Normani's impatience.

"Tori..." Normani groaned warningly, knowing the blonde would drag this out as long as she possibly could just to torture her. She had learned in just a few hours that Tori was a frustrating tease and liked to gradually kill her lover with a slow burn.