CHAPTER 11

A/N

So I am posting the second part of the flashback and the concluding part will be posted soon.Enjoy and do leave a feedback!!!

FLASHBACK PART 2

Every morning Nandini found Manik in the office before she reached and he used to work till late nights.She was truly impressed with his dedication towards his work.

---------------------------

"Manik sir itne workaholic kyu hain?" She asked Cabir one day when Cabir had stayed back for a cup of coffee after dinner.

Cabir looked at the coffe cup in his hand for a few seconds and let out a deep breath before speaking.

"Someone who has suffered so much in life is bound to be a workaholic.He just tries to forget his sorrows by over indulging himself in his work"He sipped his coffe and kept the empty mug back on table.

Nandini was taken aback at once.She felt a part of herself craving to know more about Manik.

"Sorrows!" She asked cabir "What kind of sorrows?"

"Bahut tragic story hai Manik ki to" Cabir started speaking "His life has been a roller coaster ride .He was only 8 when his parents died in a car accident. His life changed completely after that.His real chachu sent him to an orphanage because he was not capable of taking care of Manik. His own chacha chachi could not afford to keep him with them" A sly smile appeared on his face as he continued to speak" 5 years...5 years of his life he spent in that orphanage and I have seen him suffering every moment.I was also there in the same orphange. He used to miss parents badly , feel lonely all the time.He engrossed himself completely in studies .His only aim in life was to become independent and prove himself"

Nandini 's heart shuddered hearing his story.She had never imagined that Manik had been through so much.Tears formed in the corner of her eyes but not even once did she roll her eyes with a fear of spilling them

"And then one day God sent an angel for him "Cabir's voice softened " Mr. Daanish Malhotra , a millionaire business man once visited our orphanage.He interacted with Manik for a few minutes and he was so impressed by Manik's intellectual qualities that he decided to adopt Manik .At first Manik was reluctant to go with him but Mr. Malhotra promised to give him a better education and hence he agreed."

"Then?" Nandini asked.

"Mr. Malhotra was a widower who lived with his daughter Mukti. Mukti accepted Manik as his brother immediately After a few days Malhotra uncle married his close friend Neyonika aunty and their family became a perfect family.Neyonika aunty was a nice woman who loved Manik and Mukti like her own children.Life became all the more beautiful for the Malhotras. Manik felt as if ...as if even God had seen him suffering a lot and so he wanted Manik to spend rest of his life in peace. Mukti and Manik became the best of friends...a bro sis duo that all the kids around envied" He smiled as he recollected "She was 2 years younger to Manik.He completed his senior sencondary and pursued his career in Architecture.Later he joined his dad's firm and started working under him.Life was going absolutely smooth till one day...."

His face hardened suddenly and the smile disappeared from his face .Nandini's heart skipped a beat as she anticipated what was about to follow next.

"Till one day his Dad died in a car accident.Neyonika aunty was also there with uncle in the same car , but fortunately she had a narrow escape but with a severe head injury.Manik , Mukti and aunty were completely shattered.It was the toughest phase of their lives." Tears brimmed up in his Cabir's eyes as he spoke..

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें