PRECAP

" C'mon Nandini how can you steal a pair of shoes like that ..that too in a five star hotel where you can see many other tempting things to put your hands on.Chhi..chhhi...yahan aa kar churaya bhi to joota..." Manik mocked at her " Chalo chalo vaapis kar do Cabir ko"

Nandini grinned looking at Manik and Cabir , she had already come with her answers prepared.

"He stole my sister and I stole his shoes...Simple" Nandini replied in a carefree tone as she took a seat right in front of Manik and Cabir.

"Ohh to ye baat hai" Cabir sighed dramatically and circled his arm around Navya's waist , pulling her towards him with a jerk .He looked into Navya's eyes and spoke"Ye sister to ab vaapis nahi milegi" He then turned towards Nandini " What else do you want...batao"

"51, 000 rupees ..cash"Nandini replied spontaneously which shocked Manik and Cabir.

"C'mon Ms. Murthy , how can you ask 10 times the original cost of the shoes..." Manik got up and tried to snatch the shoes from nandini " Give them to me" He said but nandini pulled her hand back right in time.

"I am the thief..I can ask for as much as i want to" Nandini replied and stepped backward with the shoes held securely in her hands.

"oh k...if you are the thief " With every word he spoke he stepped forward and Nandini stepped backward "Then my friend is the owner , i will snatch them from you"

"Good luck for that Mr. Malhotra"Saying Nandini turned around hastily and before Manik could sense her next move , she ran away with the shoes.

"What the F.." Manik gritted his teeth and followed her "Ms. Murthy , you shouldn't have wished me luck"

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें