CHAPTER 7

A tiny mini sa Recap

Manik finds a baby girl on roadside and decides to adopt her. Manik employs Nandini , who is Ananya's mother as nanny for Ananya. Manik is unaware that Ananya is his baby. 18 months back , during a weak moment , Nandini and Manik had surrendered themselves to each other. Nandini , who was Manik's employee at that time had always been attracted towards him . Howsoever Manik too had started feeling for her since that night but he did not reveal it to anyone. Nandini left early the next morning , before Manik woke up , due to sudden demise of her father.

Harshad , who is Manik's manager is very upset with nandini because she had left the job abruptly without serving a notice a period. Also he felt humiliated twice when Manik scolded him for behaving rudely with Nandini. He has stealthily bribed the head of administrative department and stolen the file that contains Nandini's address.

Nandini's sister , on the other hand , has been a victim of HONOUR KILLING.Her brother , Pulkit , killed her sister and his husband who were disowned by their father due to inter cast marriage.

Nandini  who started working as Ananya's nanny kept ignoring Manik and her feelings for him initially but one day when Manik confessed his love to her , she gave in and told him the truth about herself and Ananya.                       

  CHAPTER 7

That night Cabir and navya had stayed back at Malhotra mansion only.Cabir had slept in Manik's room while Navya adjusted herself beside Nandini in Ananya's room.

Cabir  woke up in the morning and found Manik standing by the window , engrossed in some deep thoughts.

"Something bothering you buddy?" Cabir asked rubbing his eyes.

Manik was pulled out of his chain of thoughts and turned around to look at Cabir  who was now walking towards him.

"H..haan yaar.   I am a little worried about Nandini and Ananya"   Manik set forth his concerns as he again turned his face to look out of the window "  I mean as long as I am around , I wont let any trouble  hover over  them but I cant  be around always. I have to find some way out that they remain safe always"

"Relax buddy" Cabir held Manik's shoulder " We will hire the best security officials from the best security company .Nandini and Ananya will stay safe.Everything will be sorted soon"

"Cabir yaar tu samajh kyu nahi raha" manik snapped, his worries were clearly visible in his tone " Sab sorted nahi hai.Nandini and Ananya mean the world to me.I cannot take any risks with their lives"

"Achha !!!!ye kab hua?" Cabir's eyes widened.

"Kya kab hua?"Manik cringed his brows.

"nandini ..ananya ...your world" Cabir smothered a laugh " You were very quick bro"

"Tu bhi naa Cabir"Manik let out a deep breath holding his waist  " main itni serious baat kar raha hu and you are kidding"

"Ok ok am sorry " Cabir showed his palms in resignation " Jokes apart , ab ek free ki advice du?"

"Bol" Manik asked in a little annoyed tone.

"I think first and the foremost thing you need to do is marry Nandini...uske baad aage ka bhi soch lenge"

"Marry" Manik's breath hitched for a moment.Why hadn't he thought of his marriage with Nandini as yet.

"You're right Cabir" Manik instantaneously agreed to Cabir's statement " Thanks for reminding bro ! How did I forget such an important thing!"

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें