CHAPTER 8

Manik paced in his room with Ananya in his arms , thinking some way to make Nandini confess to him.

Ananya was enjoying the ride in her father's arms.She giggled and pulled his hair sometimes or pinched his cheek .When Manik looked at her , she clapped her hands and laughed heartily.

"Baby let papa think na , right now I have a really challenging goal to accomplish"He said to her in somewhat annoying tone.

Manik made her sit on the chair and knelt down before her.

"See she is ready to get married" He said looking at Ananya and she listened to him gleefully , realising the importance of the conversation "That means she loves me ...right"

Manik asked and Ananya nodded as if she was getting what he was saying.

"Then why doesnt she want to confess"He pouted his lips and Ananya imitated him.

Manik pecked her lips and smiled.

"Baby , please suggest me something.What should I do?" he asked Ananya who pretended to think something" Should I take her on a date or should I pamper her ? How do I make her confess?"

Ananya didnt reply but made a grumpy face and Manik gauged her face to understand what she was trying to say.

"Papa doesn't understand what you are trying to say my love "Manik made an innocent face and kissed her forehead "oops , its time to get ready to office  baby..papa has an important meeting in an hour"

Meanwhile someone knocked at the door.Manik opened and found Ramu kaka who had come to ask something.Manik handed over Ananya to  Ramu kaka and bade her good bye so that he could get ready for office.

--------------------------------------------------

Nandini sat in her room , her smile had not left her face for a single second since she came inside.

"I trust you manik...I trust you"She murmured to herself  as she closed her eyes.

There was a knock on the door and her eyes shot up on hearing Ramu kaka's voice.

"Nandini bitiya ...Ananya baby aapke paas aana chahti hai" He called and Nandini opened towards the door.

Ananya hopped into her arms and started calling her Ma Ma.

Nandini kissed Ananya and asked Ramu kaka for Manik's whereabouts.He informed her that Manik was getting ready for office.Nandini told Ramu kaka to lay the breakfast table and walked inside her room to give bath to Ananya.

--------------------

She walked out of her room after dressing up Ananya hoping to see Manik waiting for her at the breakfast table but he wasnt there.

"Ma..Manik kahan hai?"She asked Stella who was cleaning the house .

"ma'am..Sir left for office hastily . He told me to inform you that he had some urgent work "

Nandini was taken aback on hearing her words. 'He left without seeing me?'She murmured to herself as she looked at the dining  table .Everything   lay untouched.

"Didnt he take his breakfast ?"She asked again.

"No ma am"Stella replied and got busy with her work.

Nandini gasped at she looked at the clock.It was almost 11am.
"He must be in a hurry..thats why he left"She tried to console herself while Ananya giggled.

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें