PRECAP

A big shoutout for @Flyingprincess12.Guys she makes the most amazing cover pages for Manan stories.Do check out her work.This cover page has been made by her only!

"Wo..wo Ananya was still sleeping . Navya will take care of her . I just came to check on you" She said and then stood up " And now...now that you are fine , I think I should leave "

She stepped forward to leave but seized as soon as she felt a tug on her dupatta.

"Apni baat keh di and you are ready to leave " Manik spoke softly " Don t you wanna hear what I want to say"

Nandini gasped as she felt Manik stood up and nearing her from behind.

"shaadi kar lein?" He asked almost instantaneously making Nandini go all red.

Her heartbeat accelerated as he circled her waist from behind.She let out a tiny gasp that was barely audible.Her heart was doing somersaults inside her chest as his warm breath fanned her ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for a warm welcome. I hope you guys remember the story.Do lemme know if you guys want a chhotu sa recap...I will give it before the update.

Will update tomorrow night.Also , I know I promised a flashback but sorry to say that it has been delayed a little. Pls bear with the inconvinience.

Thanks and regards!

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें