CHAPTER 10

A/N

Hi guys

So here is the flashback part 1.As you guys were really excited for the flashback so I decided to write it in detail.I am posting Part 1 today and will hopefully be putting the next part also soon.

FLASHBACK PART 1

"Wahan pahunchte hi phone karna . Har roz din me 2 baar phone karna .Healthy food khana aur time se sona .Ye naa ho kit u poori poori raat TV dekhti rahe." Her mother was ranting continuously while packing Nandini's suitcase " I am really worried for you beta....tujhe maine pichhle 20 saalon me ek din bhi apne se alag nahi kiya.Pata nahi kaise manage hoga sab?"Tears brimmed in her eyes as she kept the last piece of cloth in the bag.

"Relax mom " Nandini spoke in a carefree manner while nibbling the last bite of her chocolate "I am going for job training not to the warfront jo aap itna worry kar rahe ho.You should be happy and proud that I got recruited from my college only and am being given the chance to work with the top architects of our country.You know people are dying to work with the Malhotras and you are shedding tears"

She threw the wrapper in the dustbin and swiftly walked towards her mother who was now zipping her suitcase.She hugged her mother from the back , resting her head on her shoulder.

"Nandu tu jaa to rahi hai beta but be very careful.Only I know how I have convinced your appa to send you to Mumbai. " She rubbed Nandini's hand which was circling her waist now " Beta kuchh bhi aisa mat karna jisse papa ya bhaiya tumse naraaz ho.Tum un dono ka gussa jaanti ho naa"

"maa , aap itna worry kyu kar rahe ho" Nandini released her mother and turned her around to face her " Main Navya ke paas hi to jaa rahi hu aur aap navya ko itne ache se jaante ho.She has been my best friend from school days.I promise you.. Ghar se seedha office and office se seedha ghar. No chocolates , no junk food .Will call you up twice a day" She pinched her throat lightly "Mumma promise"

Mrs. Murthy's smile revived seeing her daughter's innocent confession.She pulled Nandini in a hug.

"You better keep your promise haan" Pulkit 's stern voice alerted them and they pulled apart to find him standing near the door " Else you know the consequences"

Nandini gulped as she looked at her brother who always spit acid through his words.Pulkit was 8 years older than Nandini but he had never treated her like his younger sister.To him she was a girl of his family who held their family honour.Pulkit was always looked upon as an aggressive and impulsive person whose presence made all the females of the family calm and quiet , including his own wife.

"Dont Worry" Mr. Murthy entered the room and said " Mera sher bachha hai yeh , kuchh bhi aisa nahi karegi jisse hamare khandaan ka naam kharab ho" He stepped forward and kissed Nandini's forehead " Hai naa beta ..else you know what punshiment we give to those who disobey us"

There was a hint in his voice that Nandini had very well understood.Though she loved her father dearly and he was not as strict as her brother , but still he was not a friendly one either .Pulkit , being young blood , was more aggressive and stern in his approach.

"Ji...Ji appa" Nandini replied looking into his father's eyes that were fixated on her intently.

"Good girl" He said and shifted his gaze to look at his wife who was standing there like a statue.

"Aap bahar aa jayiye" Mr. Murthy turned around to leave "Car is ready" and he left the room followed by Nandini and her mother.

---------------------------------

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें