PRECAP

Pls keep your handkerchiefs intact..this one is going to be an emotional chappy.

aaj hi update chahiye to thodi mehnet aap log karo , baaki I will do

Precap

"Nandini Murthy" Harshad said as nandini sat in front of him "Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki tumhe ye nanny ki job mil jayegi? "

Nandini gulped and lowered her gaze to avoid the eyes of her interviwer.

"I am asking you something dammit"Harshad slammed his palm on the table as he stood up " After what you did last year , how did you even dare to enter Malhotra Mansion and ask for a job?Just go away" Harshad's voice was loud enough and Manik who was sitting upstairs in his study got alert.

"Harshad Sir please ...Am very sorry for what I did but now...now I need this job" Nandini pleaded but Harshad didn't pay heed to her requests and walked out of the room.

Manik came out and walked down the staircase.He saw the back of a girl with a petite frame.Harshad must be interviewing someone for the job of a nanny..he thought and turned around to walk back towards his room .Just then her voice reached his ears.

Manik's heart skipped a beat as he heard her voice after what had been almost 18 months. It was her..he could never be mistaken .He gasped as he turned back towards where she was standing with her back towards him.

"Nandini" He spoke slowly.

Nandini heard his voice and froze.She flinched her eyes and pursed her lips as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Nandini ...is it ..is it you?"He asked .

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें