"It was sweet though. But this morning Ash and I were sitting in bed and she just walked in the room and climbed in the bed and just like flopped down and fell asleep, it was hilarious." I added.

"She's adorable." Amy smiled. "So you guys have been engaged for a few weeks and I think almost every girl in the world wants to know what it's like to be engaged to Ashton Irwin."

I busted out in laughter.

"Hmm...lets see." I said smirking and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"This is not going to end well." He chuckled.

"Well he's very dorky." I started.

"Dorky?!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Yes, dorky."

"I'm dorky? Have you met you? You're the dorkiest person I know." He laughed.

"How am I dorky?" I giggled.

"Okay so this girl," He turned back to look at everyone else besides me. "We're laying on the sofa the other night watching Mamma Mia and she seriously sang like every single word to every song, and not only that but her favourite movie is Peter Pan and we watched that one night and she knew every line and was saying them along with the movie."

Everyone started to laugh.

"Says the guy who before we were dating came over to watch Frozen with me and Ender and I open the door and he's standing there and goes 'do you wanna build a snowman'." I threw back sassily and he cracked up.

"Okay what is it like to be engaged to you...you're dorky, you're sweet, you're romantic, very funny, you love me a lot-"

"Yes I do." He smiled.

"You're a good dad, handsome, caring, warm."

"He's warm?" Michael asked?

"Like warm-hearted?" Luke raised his eye brows.

"No she means like heat warm." Ashton said.

"He's like my own personal heating lamp." I laughed.

"Well you have to have someone to keep you warm at night. Every girl needs a guy that's their personal heating lamp." Amy added.

"Exactly." I laughed. "And you love it." I looked at Ashton.

"I do love it. Falling asleep and waking up with the prettiest girl in the world as close to me as she physically can be, it's great."

"That was sweet." Amy smiled at us.

"Just so everyone knows, Carter is literally the sweetest girl in the world." Ashton said and I couldn't help but smile at him. "Except-"

"Except?" I guffawed.

"Except for when it's three in the morning and she decides to shove her ice cold feet against my legs." He said and I started to laugh alongside everyone else.

"I get cold! You're my fiancé you should be like 'don't worry babe I'll keep you warm, even if you have to shove your ice cold feet against my legs'. That, my love, is how this relationship works."