"Gracie is asleep so let's try not to wake her up." Luke whisper shouted at them and Ashton waited a moment before opening the door and taking the passed out child in his arms.

All of the girls awed at this and I followed Ashton with Gracie's things.

We didn't really stop for photos and went straight inside the building and into a room where there was a circular desk and a bunch of microphones.

A man and woman stood behind the desk, both in their thirties. The man had brown hair and blue eyes while the woman was blonde and blue eyed.

They introduced themselves as Amy and Brad and shook hands with the boys before Ashton introduced me.

"This is my fiancé Carter." He placed a hand on my back and I shook their hands as well.

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled and they smiled back at me.

"We are so happy to have you here. Are you excited for your first time on the radio?" Amy asked me and I laughed.

"I am."

We took seats at the table and Ashton continued to hold the sleeping Gracie in his lap.

He got the little girl adjusted and I went to place the blanket over her since it was pretty chilly in the room and tucked her bunny under her arm as well.

I took a picture of her asleep on Ashton and decided to post it on my Instagram saying 'When Daddy's little girl is asleep'.

"Okay so you have to put on the headphones." Ashton told me and I took the pair in front of me and placed them on my ears.

"Like this?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Perfect." He sent me a cheeky grin and reached over with his free hand to hold one of mine.

I helped him put his headphones on and he took up my hand again while we waited for the interview to start.

"Alright everyone, the moment you've been waiting for all morning has arrived, Five Seconds of Summer is here live in the studio, and we're going to be chatting with them, so how's it going guys?" Amy segwayed into the interview and I became a little nervous.

"It's going good." They all said into their microphones.

"We have Michael, Ashton, Calum, and Luke with us, but we also have to introduce the girl that everyone has been talking about for the past few weeks, Ashton's beautiful and lovely fiancé Carter Chase is in the studio as well." Brad said and I let out a laugh.

"So how are you, Carter?" Amy asked me.

"I'm doing good." I laughed lightly, this being so strange for me.

"And you also have your brother Ender with you, and then your daughter Gracie who's actually asleep on her Dads lap." She said.

"Yes, she had a very long night last night." I chuckled.

"Yeah, Carter came here to surprise us yesterday and Gracie was very excited, so we laid in front of the television with her because she wanted to cuddle and watch movies, and normally she's asleep by the end of the first movie but we seriously went through about three movies before me and Carter had to like make her go to sleep." Ashton explained.