"Taehyung!," Namjoon greeted happily as he stood up from his seat with arms opened wide.

I ignored him. My gaze was still locked on Seokjin, and his on mine.

"Seokjin, I have to talk to you. Come on!," I ordered firmly and I walked out the class.

Kim Seok Jin POV

After all that happened, Taehyung still has the nerve to come to talk to me.

"What's going on?," Namjoon asked; probably noticing the tension arising between me and Taehyung.

"It's nothing," I lied with a smile.

Namjoon frowned.

I stood up from my seat and left my class, closing the door shut behind me.

"What do you want?," I muttered seriously as I looked at Taehyung.

I despise him.

"I want to talk about what happened last night," Taehyung spoke up, looking at me directly in the eye.

I let out a mocking laugh.

"Did Kookie, no, Jungkook send you?," I murmured with a smirk.

"Jungkook didn't send me. I came here to talk to you; man to man," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, right. As if Jungkook isn't a man," I said sarcastically as I looked away.

"Jungkook has nothing to do with this, so don't bring him between us!," Taehyung muttered angrily.

"You get married to a guy, you lie to us, and now you shout at me like it's my fault!," I said angrily.

"I'm the one getting married to Jungkook, not you. Don't forget that!," Taehyung informed.

I bit my lower lip, speechless.

I wish I was the one getting married to Kookie...

"Why do you hate Jungkook so much?," Taehyung muttered angrily.

Me hate Jungkook? I wish it was true...

"I told him to disguise as a girl because I was afraid I might lose my reputation. But I don't care anymore," Taehyung informed.

"What?," I muttered.

"I came here to talk to you; to change your mind, but it seems like it's no use. Do whatever you want!," Taehyung said as he gritted his teeth.

Taehyung handed me back my phone and walked away from me.

I groaned in frustration.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Soon it was lunch time. I was in the cafeteria, sitting on my table with Hoseok.

I sat there, playing with my food; while Hoseok checked his phone again and again; probably waiting for Jimin to text him.

"What's wrong with you?," Hoseok asked as he looked up from his phone at me.

"Nothing," I replied casually.

"Hey, when will I get to meet Taetae?," Hoseok asked excitedly.

I frowned at him. "Now's not the time, Hoseok!," I scolded him without any reason.