Last chapter

Comet's POV

I opened my eyes seeing my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully beside me. I touched her cheek and kissed her forehead. " Good morning " she said. I was shocked, she was awake all this time. She giggled at my cute reaction and I just blushed. She pulled me closer for a good morning kiss and I kissed her back. Then we were interrupted by knocking at the door. " Am I interrupting something? " Aster asked. Me and my wife just blush at what we did and Aster just laugh. " Mommy!!Daddy!! That was so sweet " Marie said taking photos of us. Aster just petted his sister's head. " Good job Marie, with those pictures we could blackmail mom and dad " . " If you do that you'll be grounded for a month " Maria said. " Marie start burning those pictures " Aster said immediately. " Already on it " Marie light up a match burning every single picture on the ground. Me and my wife give a smile seeing how common we are with are children.

After the children left the room I looked at the window remembering the goods times I had in Earth. I felt hand in my shoulder and turned around seeing my wife in a worried face. " Comet, is everything okay? " she asked. I shook my head " Do you wanna go back to Earth " Maria looked at me with smiling a face. " Of course I do. But we have a responsibility now here in Mweni and we cannot just leave that " she hugged me and I hugged her back. She look back at me and kissed me on the forehead. She left the room going to the dinning hall. I lay down at my bed and sighed loudly, I look under my bed and get my album of me and Maria when were younger. Every page I flip reminds me everything I did with her. I closed the book and looked at the picture frame we had as a family, then I notice Aster. He reminded of myself when I was younger. Suddenly an idea popped in my head, now I know what I'm gonna give him when he turns fourteen.

///////

After explaining the idea to everyone, there reactions were not so good as I thought it would. Maria stand up from her seat and take a deep breath. She walked up to me and smiled and I smiled back, I guess my idea wasn't so bad after all. Suddenly her face turned scary, I'm dead aren't I. She then started pulling my ear " ow!ow!ow! " I said in pain. She stopped and look straight at me in the eye. " Are you serious!? Your letting this scenario happen again! " Maria said. " Dad you can't just send me to another dimension just so I can do the thing that you do on that...that- Or whatever that dimension called " Aster started to join the conversation. I sighed because my family keep on complaining, well let's say most of family are complaining cause Marie taping us in the background. " What if I tell you I would give you my wand " I said smirking. Aster just stood their shocked at what hr heard. " Are you serious!? " I nodded. " Then let's do this then " he said happily. " Aster! " Maria said. I hold her hands and make her face me " Come on Maria, Is it wrong for someone to redo are story " I touched her cheek. " No " she looked away. " So it's a yes? " she sighed in defeat " yeah " she said smiling back at me. I happily hugged her and she just petted my back. " Wait, so that means I could have Aster's room? " Marie said in an evil tone. " No! " he said giving a death glare.

The End.....

A/N : Hi guys! Thank you so much for supporting this book. But don't worry, I'll be making another book about this after I'm done making my other book  . I <3 u guys!