Double Trouble ( part two )

" I split you guys to two versions of yourself! " Comet screamed thinking what he have done to his girlfriend. " Well it was actually your fault though " Maria said with red eyes. He then sat in the corner thinking what Maria's parents will do to him. While he was sulking in the corner the Maria with red eyes took his wand. Then it transformed what her heart is like. It has a coloured skull with a nacho in its back. " I always wonder what this thing will do, If I have it " she said in an evil voice. " Let me guess, your the bad girl side of Maria " . " Well you can see in the eyes, can you? " she said. " And now, with this wand I can destroy the thing I hate most...like the school! " . Comet was shocked, Maria loves learning she will never do this kind of things. The other Maria hold on Comet's arm tightly " let me guess...your the good girl side of Maria ". she nodded. The bad girl Maria jump off the window, landing safely and run going to school. " We have to catch her " Comet said following bad girl Maria with good girl Maria.

( Time skipped.... brought to you by Comet and Maria crazy dance party )

Bad girl Maria was already destroying the school with thousands of pranks " This is so fun! " . Luckily Comet and good girl Maria made it just in time to stop her. " Give me the wand Maria! " Comet said. " But I was just starting " she said casting a spell to spawn giant flaming skulls attacking the teachers. Good girl Maria held to Comet's hand tighter, Comet patted her head to calm her. Which made her blush. Bad girl Maria got a little jealous and start pulling Comet " let go " she said. But good girl Maria didn't listen. So both of them start pulling Comet's arm. " THAT'S ENOUGH!! " he shouted, the two girls let go of him. " I just want my girlfriend back, but I know that I can't. Because of you two fighting over me, so destroy the school If I care " he said walking away. " Comet wait? " the two girls both said. He stopped and turned around facing at them " You can have your girlfriend back " they both said. Bad girl Maria gave Comet his wand back, he aimed at them saying the spell. Maria turned back to normal and especially the school. Comet hugged and kissed Maria in the lips passionately. " Finally your back... ".