I have to go ( part two )

Today was the day that Comet has to leave Maria. He didn't  barely slept all night. " She's going to hate for this " he mumbled. " Comet. You awake " Maria asked opening his door. He saw Maria in a yellow sundress, with a belt on her waist. " Wow..first you look beautiful, and second your really excited for this date, aren't you " . " Well of course. " she said. " You should start dressing up and I already made breakfast for you. I already ate " she said leaving his room. Comet decided wearing a blue hoodie that Maria gave him in his birthday, and some blue jeans. " You have to make this date really special for her " he said looking at his mirror. He went down stairs and ate his breakfast. Comet went outside seeing Maria waiting for him. " Let's go Comet " she said showing her hand. He hold Maria's hand and started walking with her.

Time skipped..( brought to you Maria's super awesome nachos )

Comet and Maria were walking in the park. Comet look at his watch it was already 5:30 pm. " Comet, what was the family problems you were crying about ". Comet gulped. " Well..this cousin of mine has to leave this school, which means he's gonna leave his girlfriend to " Comet said in a sad voice. " That's so sad, at least our love is not gonna leave, right " Maria said lying in his shoulder. " Yeah, right " he said patting her head. Then suddenly some knights surrounded them, " Your highness you have to go back " one of them said. " Comet what's going on " Maria said holding his arm tightly. Comet aimed at one of the knights. " That's enough Comet " a voice said. Comet shook his head. The knights give a way for the king of Mewni to see his son. " I said you have to prepare your things and leave earth at afternoon " . " I don't wanna leave Earth, dad! " Comet shouted. " Please Comet " a voice said. He saw his Mother looking at him. Comet can't say no to his mom, he love his mom because she's the one who gave him his fighting skills. " Okay...Can you give me and my girlfriend a moment " his dad nodded. Comet looked at Maria, but she just ran away from him. Comet was about to run after her, but his mom stopped him. " Leave her be, Comet. We already pack up your  things. let's go " he followed his mom going inside the portal.  " Goodbye Maria Diaz " .