Mistletoe

A/N : Christmas is almost near, so I made a Christmas chapter for you guys. Enjoy!!!

~~~~

Comet was helping the Diaz family to celebrate Christmas , even though he doesn't know it yet. Comet was helping Maria decorating the Christmas tree.

" Maria, what's Christmas? " Comet asked.

" Its a day that we share and give presents to the people we love and care the most " she replied.

" Maria, can you put the mistletoe somewhere " Maria's dad asked hanging the Christmas socks.

" Okay dad,  but I'm going to hang it in the closet " she said.

" Why? " her dad asked.

" Because I don't want to see you and mom kissing in front of me " she said remembering that horrible time. " Fine dear " he said. Maria get the mistletoe and went inside the closet. While she was hanging the mistletoe, she heard Comet enter the room. " Hey Comet! Need anything? " she said.

" I just wanna ask you what's mistletoe is " Comet asked.

" If to people are under mistletoe they have to kiss " she said finishing hanging the mistletoe. Maria was about to leave, but Comet pulled Maria closer to his chest. " Comet, what are you doing?! " she asked trying to push him,  but instead he hugged her tighter. " We're under mistletoe you know what that means, right? " he said smirking at her. " Comet, don't you dar- . Maria was cut off by soft lip's entering her mouth and two arms wrapped around her waist. " Comet this is embarrassing " she said breaking the kiss, Maria's face was really red right now. " How could this be embarrassing we're dating " he said.  " You gotta point there " she said. Then both of them heard giggling sounds outside, Comet went outside and see Maria's friends, Felisha and Andrea giggling over a picture of Maria and him kissing. He took the picture and destroyed it with his bare hands and went back inside the closet and locked it.  " Where we're we " he said holding her waist. Maria smiled at him and kissed him in the lips passionately.