I have to go ( part one )

Comet was reading a book in his room waiting for Maria to come back from karate lessons. He then heard a ringing sound from his mirror phone " I hope it's not Tambry " he mumbled. He answered the phone revealing his dad. " Hey dad what's up " . " Umm...Comet I have good news and bad news " Comet tilted his head. " What's the good news? "
" The good news, that you don't have to study at St. Olgo's anymore and the bad news you have to leave earth and transfer to a new school " Comet eyes widened, he can't believe his leaving earth already and he has to leave Maria " Dad, no! I can't just leave my girlfriend here on earth " . " I'm sorry Comet. But the royal rule book said you have to study to a all royal school " Comet couldn't believe his ears, he has to leave all because of one dumb rule. " When am I leaving? " . " Tomorrow afternoon and don't forget to pack up your things " his dad said and hung up. Then suddenly the door burst open revealing Maria still on her karate uniform. " Hey Comet! " she said happily and hugged him tightly, she then notice Comet's sad face " Comet are you okay? " she said touching his cheek.

Comet just look at her brown eyes and hugged her tightly, crying at her shoulder. Maria patted his head " Comet, you can tell me about it, you don't have to hide it from me " Comet stopped hugged her and smiled slightly her . " It was just family problems " he said trying not lose himself. Then Maria had an idea to cheer up his day . " Hey Comet, want to go to the park and have a date their tomorrow " he gulped, but still smiled looking at Maria " Sure! That sounds great " he replied. Maria smiled at him. " Anyways I have to do some homework . See you tomorrow " she said leaving. " Yeah! No prob Bob " . He then kneeled sitting down at his door. He then started to cry. " I'm sorry Maria..."