Author's Note

Please read!!! really IMPORTANT!!!

~~~~

Hi my fellow readers!

I have good news and bad news. And another good news.

Maria : What's the bad news?

Sapphire : Star vs the forces of evil ( genderbend ) will end at chapter 20

Cometaria shippers : WHAT!?

Sapphire : But the good news. I'll be making a new Cometaria book after I'm done with the new book I'm gonna do.

Comet : But the other good news?

Sapphire : The new book I'm gonna do, will be your choices everyone!

A. : The reset life ( Sans x Frisk family )

In this story Frisk reset everything. Sans and Frisk started to fall in love and get married. They have a older son name Saner and a younger daughter name Frina.

B. : My Boyfriend ghost! ( Dude that's my ghost! )

There's this girl name Jane Anderson who went to Beverly Beverly high to study. But little did she now that a kid name Spencer has something really to important to show her. To make her angry, sad, scared, and happy.

( Pls..help me choose what story to make next. But I mostly like  My boyfriend ghost )

C. : Attack on titan crossover ( the amazing spider man )

Spiderman accidentally did something stupid and went to another world. When he went there he saw naked giants. " cool yet weird "

I like to thanks Wolf-Marks from the request he gave me!!!

PS : Right the votes in the comment section