The Wedding day

Since Comet proposed to Maria there's no way Tambry and Comet will never get married. So the two kingdom fell into war. But mostly Mewni won. Thanks to Comet and his wand. The king and queen decided the couple to get married in Mewni. Maria and her parent's agree in the decision. But she felt uneasy if she gave birth here, if she ever have children.

Time skipped...

" Do you, Comet Dragonfly. Let Maria Diaz to be your lawfully wedded wife? " The priest asked. " I do " Comet replied. " And do you, Maria Diaz. Let Comet Dragonfly to be your lawfully wedded husband? " . " I do " she replied. " And now I pronounced you magical prince and wife. You may now kiss- before the priest continue saying his words, Maria pulled Comet down and kiss him in there lips. "-the groom... ". Maria pulled him back up and smiled at him. Maria trow the bouquet into the air and it landed in the arms of Tambry. " Hope you find someone special " Maria said. Tambry smiled and accept it.

" C-fly! Earth turd! " voice said calling out to them. It was Dragon Head. He went to them. " Finally! You two are getting married " he said in joy. " Thanks Dragon head! But please, stop calling my wife Earth turd " Comet said showing a glare.

Comet and Maria went inside the carriage. Comet kissed Maria's hand and looked at her with joy. " I always knew it was always you... ".