Confession : part two

Maria kneeled down crying. She remembered all those things that Comet and her use to do, will never happen again. She opened her eyes and noticed Comet's wand lying in the floor, she grabbed the wand. ' maybe I could save him,  I just need to go to Tambry's dimension ' she said in her mind.

She went inside Comet's room and grabbed his dimensional scissor and opened the portal. She landed in a fiery, dreadful,  and crazy place. She saw Comet  inside a cage.

" Comet! " she said to him.

" Maria! Your okay " Comet said to her being relieved.

" Bravo Maria. You finally made it my engagement party " a voice said slow clapping. Maria turned around and saw Tambry in a white dress with a bow on it. Maria groaned taking her small metal  staff and making it longer, aiming it at Tambry " I'm taking Comet back with me " Maria said.  But Tambry just side kicked her in the stomach, Maria was kicked painfully in the wall she held  her staff tighter.

She stand up looking angry. She run towards Tambry and tried hitting her, but every hit she dodged it.   Tambry  grabbed the staff and hit Maria in the stomach. She kneeled down.

" I can't do it...I'm not strong enough to do anything " she mumbled to herself.

" The reason your fighting me. Is because you loved Comet, don't you? " Tambry said. Comet's eyes widen he can't believe his ears at what he heard. " Don't listen to her Comet " Maria said. She was about to hit Tambry,  but she kicked her stomach again. She kneeled down holding her stomach coughing up blood. " Maria if any of those things that Tambry said is true of you loving me,  then I have one thing to say to you..." Maria looked at Comet with sad eyes, she sighed waiting for his rejection "...I love you too... " Comet said.

  With those words Maria's heart was beating really fast.  " Now go and win this fight " Maria stand up looking at Tambry with a grin.  She wiped the blood that was in her mouth and run towards her. She pushed her in the wall and tied her up,  putting her in her throne with her mouth covered by a cloth.  She went to Comet and opened the cage. They hugged each other " I was really worried about you " Comet whispered in her ear. " me too " she replied.

  They went back to earth. Maria keep looking at Comet with a slight blush. They were just standing there not taking to each other. "  Uhh...Comet the thing tha you mentioned earlier. Did you mean all those things?" Maria said breaking the silence. " Of course I meant everything.." he said touching Maria's cheek. " Maria I love you " he said smiling at her.  " I love you too... " she replied. Comet and Maria was going nearer to their faces, They could feel their lips entering theirs. With that moment Comet found his real princess. Comet broke the kiss and kneeled down, holding Maria's hand. " Maria Diaz will you do the honour of being my girlfriend? " he said. Maria's heart was beating really fast, her cheeks getting redder than before. " Yes! " she replied.
She hugged him really tight. " Thank you Comet! You made me the most happiest girl in the world...".

~~~~

A/N: I'm so happy I made this book!!! *crying tears of joy* it already reach to 1k readers. Anyways guys this is not the end of Cometaria. Hope you guys like it!!! :-)