Prince meeting

A/N: Hi guys this is a Starco chapter . Hope you enjoy the chapter, I may have some wrong grammar or misspelling of words. So I hope you like it!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

" Okay let see what's in the mail today " Comet said looking in his mirror searching emails.

" Huh? What's this " Comet said looking an email that was send today . " Congratulations Prince Comet you are firmly invited for the Prince's Meeting we are really hoping to see you there. The time is 8pm sharp ( PS : bring a date ) " the email said.
Nh n. Nh
' I really want my date to be Olivia Greeson , but she'll freak out when she sees weird magical princes . Maybe Maria will be perfect " Comet thought.

So Comet went inside Maria's room and he saw her practicing her karate moves " Hey Maria ".

" Hey Comet, anything wrong? " Maria asked.

" I was thinking. Well today is the Prince's Meeting dance thing and I really need a date. So I was thinking, what about you " Comet replied.

" You want me to be your date, I don't even know thing about how your dancing culture thing works " .

" Its okay I could teach you " Comet said.

Maria take a deep sigh . " Okay Comet, so when's the meeting? " .

" Now ".

" You mean now. Like now, now " Maria said.

" Yeah now " Comet replied.

" But we need to prepare. I don't even have fancy ball gowns like princesses " Maria said overreacting.

" Don't worry " Comet said, he raised his wand and pointed it to Maria " Super Glitter Magic Dress! " Comet said, the magic blast into Maria 's clothes. Then her clothes change into red and white gown. Then Comet blast himself with magic and his clothes turn into a prince's clothes.

" Come on " Comet said grabbing Maria's hand. Maria was blushing really red. Comet use his dimensional scissors to open the portal.

They landed in a castle full of fancy people dancing and talking " Hello Comet " they turned around and saw a prince with a cape made of gold and he has silver buckles he's hair was orange and he was holding a girl.

" Prince Andrew, nice to see you again " Comet said.

" Its a pleasure to see you too, I'd like to introduce to you Princess Athena " he said showing the girl next to him, with a silver blue gown her hair color is brown ,Then Prince Andrew saw a girl next to Comet.

" Ahem, Comet are you gonna introduce to us your date " Andrew said.

" This is Maria Diaz and she is my best friend " Comet replied.

" I was kinda thinking, what about we switch partners? " Andrew asked.

" Sure " Comet replied.

" But Comet, you said your gonna teach me " Maria whispered in Comet's ear.

" Don't worry, Andrew is much more better than me " Comet said, then Andrew pulled Maria away from Comet and gave him Athena.

Comet and Athena were dancing " I should stop this dance if I were you " Athena said.

" What do you mean? " Comet asked.

" Listen, I think Andrew is gonna get your princess and marry her " Athena replied.

" First why would he do that and second Maria's not my princess! " he said blushing really hard.

" I'm not really Andrew's date I'm just his cousin, I always see him stealing princess and asking for their hand in marriage. The reason is why he's doing that is because when he sees a beautiful girl he wants to get married right away, so you have to get her before its too la- she was cut of by a sound of high tone bell, she turned around and saw Andrew hitting a tiny bell.