A cute scare

A/N : hi guys, this is a halloween chapter. Because halloween is almost near. So I was thinking why not made a halloween chapter for my book. So I hope you guys like it, I may have some wrong grammar or misspelling of words. Again, I hope you guys like it! 🌟

  Tonight was halloween, everybody in the neighborhood was dressed up in different costumes. Comet was in his room, peeking outside the window. Seeing people look like monsters, made Comet freak out and preparing for battle. Then someone knocked his door.

" Comet? " Maria opened his door.

" Ahhh! " Comet screamed, he turned around. It was just Maria.

" Comet, we need to dress up in our costumes, we have to go outside ASAP " Maria said.

  " Maria are you crazy, there's monsters and pixies outside. Dangerous pixies! " Comet said freaking out.

" Comet there just people dressed up like monsters . It's Halloween "

" What's Halloween? " Comet asked .

" Wait a minute you don't have Halloween in your dimension? ".

" No ".

  Maria take a deep sigh, she opened a book that was in her jacket, and flipped the pages " here it is " Maria said. She turned the book to Comet. " Comet, Halloween is an event that only happens on October thirty first. Children will be going to peoples doors , dressed in different costumes, and asking them for candy ".

  " Hold on a second, in Halloween you can get free candy!? " Comet said being excited.

  Maria nodded.

  " So what are we waiting for lets go " Comet said.

" But first I need to get my costume in the dryer " Maria said. So Comet followed Maria. Maria opened the dryer, she was shocked. Because her costume was shrunk " oh no my costume shrunk, I think dad did the laundry again " Maria sighed, Comet looked at Maria's sad face. Maria really want to go trick or treating, so Comet had an idea.

" Hey Maria maybe I could just made you a costume using my wand " Comet said, hoping his idea will work.

" Comet that's brilliant. Wait a minute, did I just called you brilliant. Maybe this is a bad idea " Maria said remembering what happened when Comet fixed her arm, it turned to a tentacle killing monster arm.

" Sorry, too late " Comet was already aiming the wand to Maria " Scary cute sparkle dress! " Comet said. The magic blasted to Maria's clothes .

" So how do I look? " Maria asked closing her eyes wishing the spell didn't go wrong this time. Comet didn't respond, he just stand there looking at Maria, his jaw dropped. Maria saw a mirror, she look at her reflection. She was wearing a maid clothes, but when she look at her skin it was light green color. She suddenly realized that she was a zombie maid.

" You look amazing " Comet said blushing really hard.

" Thanks! So where's your costume? " she asked. Then Comet blast himself with magic. He now looked like a prince with a mask.

" Hey Comet, that costume made you look like that guy who kissed me in the dance festival " Maria said.

" Yeah " Comet said sweating and blushing. " Come on Maria let's go before were late " Comet said trying to change the subject. Comet opened the door for Maria " My lady " Comet said bowing.

" Thank you " Maria said and went outside, pulling Comet " Come on " Maria said smiling, Comet thought of Maria was the most beautiful the most girl in the world in all his life. While walking in the street, Maria hold his hand, and putting her head in Comet's shoulder " Thanks Comet ". Comet let Maria put her head in his shoulder. This girl was Comet's everything in his life