The return

Many years later....

Comet graduated from his school. He's already eighteen years old. after the graduation he was thinking to leave. Comet was walking towards to his carriage. Until someone grabbed his arm. " Hey Comet! " . " What do you want Tambry " he said harshly. Without Maria by his side he turned cold and heartless. Which make every girl in his school fangirling over him. " Come on Comet! Don't be such pussy towards your girlfriend " she said holding his arm tightly. " First of all your not my girlfriend, were just engaged. Because are parent's want us too and second I'm not a pussy " he said going into his carriage. " Why are you acting like this!? Is it because of Maria, isn't it? ". Comet stopped and looked at Tambry. He started aiming at her with his wand. " Don't talk about Maria ever again " he said and went inside the carriage.

Comet looked outside the window. He then notice the driver moving towards a portal. " Uhh..excuse me. Where are we going? ". The driver removed his hat revealing a woman with blonde hair with a crown. " Hello honey " . " Mom!? Where are you taking me " he asked. " I taking you back to Earth. To see Maria again ". " Mom. I don't want to see her, please " he said. Without Maria in his life, it was like a dark hole of darkness. No light, no life, no love. "I'm not going to see my son always heartless and brokenhearted. I know you want to go back and apologise. But your too scared to do it, right? " his mom looked at him, he just shook his head and look away. " We're here ", his mom said. He got out of the carriage and wave goodbye at his mom. He looked around and see nothing has changed in Earth. While he was walking, someone accidentally bump into him. " I'm so sorry " the Comet said. " It's okay ", the person said getting his books that fell on the ground. Comet helped and accidentally touched the person's hand while getting the book. He looked at the person's face and notice those pretty brown eyes, that long beautiful brown hair and that sweet lips that he want to kiss so badly. " Maria Diaz? ". "Comet Dragonfly? ".

" Babe! " a voice said. Maria turn around looking at a guy with marine eyes, light blonde hair and a handsome face which every girl with adore. " Hi Jack " she said and hugged him. Comet looked at the two couple. In the outside he was just doing his normal serious face. But in the inside he was feeling a bit angry and just wanted to punch Jack in the gut. " So Maria. Who's your friend? " jack asked putting his arm around Maria. " He's Comet. Comet Dragonfly. Do you still remember him? " . " Oh right! Comet Dragonfly. Man, It's been years since you left Eco Creek. academy, so how are you " he said. " Well I was thinking going back to Earth and pay a visit " Comet said. Then Jack's phone was ringing. " Hello! Jack speaking " - " today!? " - " okay, I'll be right there " Jack said putting back his phone in his pocket. " Uh...babe I have to go, I promise I'll be back " he said kissing her in the cheek.

When Jack left. Maria and Comet were finally alone. " What are you doing here? " Maria asked in a cold tone. " I came here to see you and the Earth. My mom told me seeing you will make feel better. But man. It made me feel worse than usual " . " Saying that you want to see me again is not gonna make me getting back together with you " she said harshly. " I know. Look, I'm getting married at midnight and I'm never coming back " Comet said seriously. " To whom are you getting married to? ". " Tambry " . Maria stood still, looking away from his face. Her heart tightened. She felt her eyes getting watery. " Maria your crying and I know why ". Maria wipe her tears in her cheeks. " I have to go and do my homework " she said leaving him alone.

" The hardest thing I'll ever do is walk away still loving you..."