18 [I think he's just ovary-acting]

Lou had received a text from Harry saying everyone was staying in his room tonight, and because it was our last day off they were gonna make it a 'night to remember'. Whatever he means by that. Lou twisted the handle and pushed the door open without knocking, confidently striding in.

“Harry, I'm home!” he sing-songed. Niall and Liam were sprawled out on a sofa with Harry perched on the arm whilst Zayn was asleep on the coffee table. Um...

“Loueh!” Harry exclaimed, rising from his seat and attacking his best friend into a hug. “Let's see the tat!” Louis unwrapped the bandage round his arm to reveal his new designed skin.

“It's D for Desiree,” he beamed. I noticed Zayn awaken from all the commotion and crawled off the coffee table to admire Lou's new tattoo. After a while of all their ogling, Liam's eyes travelled to my arm bandaged up in the same place as Louis'.

“Did you get a tattoo as well, Dez?” he asked curiously. Everyone's attention was soon turned on me.

“Yeah, I did,” I confirmed.

“Well what are you waiting for? Let's see!” Niall grinned excitedly. I mirrored Louis' actions by untying the bandage and presenting them with my tattoo. It was a similar font to Louis', except there were swirls coming from some of the edges.

“It's an L for Louis!”

“And Liam,” Liam smirked playfully.

“Fair play, Payne”.

“This is bullshit!” All eyes turned to Zayn.

“Excuse me?” I questioned, shocked at his outburst.

“I mean...you guys hardly know each other! How can you get a tattoo representing him?”

“You jealous, Zayn?” Harry teased. Zayn flushed red momentarily but quickly recovered.

“Shut up, Harry. I'm not jealous, I just think it was dumb of Desiree. I mean, Lou has loads of tattoos so it doesn't really matter, but Dez' arm is completely blank so it's a constant reminder. What if you guys have an argument and never make up? What if you end up hating each other?”

“That won't happen, Zayn!” Louis assured, holding my waist and pulling me closer to him in a friendly side hug. Zayn's gaze flicked to his fingers round my waist but returned to Louis in a heart beat.

“You don't know that”.

“Yeah I do, Dezzy are I are a team”.

“So what, are you two a thing now?” Zayn hissed, “Cheating on Eleanor, huh, Lou?”

“What the hell, Asshole?” I frowned, “Louis is like a brother to me, we're not like...that. And you know he would never cheat! How can you even accuse him of that?”

His eyes softened, “I know, I know. Sorry, mate, I don't know what came over me”. Louis, being the adorably lovely fellow he is, was quick to forgive him but I wasn't letting it slide. 'Cos unlucky for Zayn, I'm not as nice as Louis.

“What's your problem, Asshole? Seriously”.

“I don't have a problem,” he scoffed.

“Well why are you acting like this then? Randomly starting on one of your best mates?” He didn't answer, instead he just stormed into one of the bedrooms, slamming the door behind him.

“Wow, someone's on their man period,” Harry tutted, whistling with disbelief.

“No, I think he's just ovary-acting,” I grinned. My God, I'm so freakin' hilarious.