CHAPTER TWO

This is the 'collar' but picture it with a leather strap so it's more collar like

_______________________

2.

As Niall made Liam his lunch, Niall began to think of his two best friends and their own accommodation. What if they'd been moved to Bora Bora? Or their living in a shït hole? But Niall knew the second thing couldn't possibly be true, I mean their both paired with the Justin Bieber and the Harry Styles.

Justin is known world wide for his contribution to music. He owns Bieber Records Co. in which he signs some of the top music figures in the business, from, Michael Jackson to Jay Z.

And, Harry; he owns H.S Housing Estates for the rich and famous. He's housed people from Richard Branson to Prince William and Kate.

Niall takes the chicken out the oven and begins to carve it. He jumps slightly feeling somebody wrap their arms around his thin torso. "Smells great", a low voice whispers in his ear, hot breaths hitting the back of Niall's neck.

"Tank' you, sir", Niall smiles, continuing to carefully carve the
small chicken, ignoring the small kisses being placed on the right side of his neck and the two thumbs rubbing at his hip bones. "Sir? Would you like a leg too? Or just the breast?" Niall asks politely.

"Both. Thank you, Niall".

Once Niall was done he needed to drain the vegetables but Liam was still clinging to him. "S-sir? I'm sorry but I need to drain the vegetables".

"My apologies Niall, I'll go and wait at the table," Liam can't help but stare at the beauty that is his submissive. Niall is truly profound. His short blond hair, styled into the very popular quiff; his perfectly small and round bum that are two fistfuls of perfection; his petit and narrow figure that leads from his hips into a wide mildly muscular back; his soft pale and porcelain-like skin that reddens at the slightest touch or compliment; his big blue ocean eyes that are so captivating, they show such emotions that it's rather easy to read him, and lastly his beaming smile, two rows off white pristine teeth and two full and plump lips that you just want to ravish.

Niall is just perfection.

The doorbell goes off and Liam knows exactly what it is. Niall goes off to go and get it but Liam is shushing him and the parcel is a gift for Niall and he doesn't want to ruin it.

Niall sighs and watches his dominant jog off towards the front door. He carefully dishes out the food on one large plate and brings it to the large oak dining table. He turns around and waits patiently for Liam to return. In the distance he can hear Liam thanking the delivery guy and wishing him a swell day. How did Niall get paired with such a lovely and kind dominant?

Liam quickly takes the small package out of the delivery box and grins widely. He hopes Niall will fall in love with this like he did the moment he saw it online.

He walks back to the kitchen/dining room and sees Niall stood patiently by the dining table and a large plate full of food placed on the table. Liam quickly decides to wait until after dinner to give it to Niall so that the food won't go cold and all of Niall's hard work on preparing food wouldn't have gone to waste.

"Let's eat, pup", Liam smiles, leaving the small navy blue velvet box the the marble kitchen counter.

Niall frowns slightly and eyes the box before looking towards Liam who's smiling at him softly. "I hope you enjoy it, Sir", Niall wishes, kneeling by the chair.

Liam sits down and looks down towards Niall who is looking up at him with large blue doe eyes. Liam scruffs his hair and leans forward, pressing a small kiss to Niall's forehead. "Hungry, pup?" Liam asks, taking the cutlery and cutting off some chicken, and takes some other extras before tasting it, sighing in ecstasy. It tastes so good.

"Yes, Sir. M' very hungry", Niall in a slight whine, watching Liam pile more and more of his cooked meal into his mouth. Niall's mouth waters- he hasn't eaten since yesterday and it's 5 o'clock right now.

Liam doesn't take notice of the starving Niall, despite feeling his hardcore stare. He needs to teach his sub-bear to be patience, as patience is a virtue. Once, Liam feels full, he begins to feed Niall.

Liam shakes his head as smiles fondly, watching Niall eat the food quickly, then open his mouth back up waiting for some more. After he's fed Niall, Niall kindly takes the dish and begins to clean up.

As Niall washes, his mind drawls back to home-Ireland. He hasn't contacted home at all because he's not sure whether or not Liam would allow him to use his phone let alone his own one, so he wants to leave it until tomorrow morning when they have their larger talk. Despite having the worries about home, Niall is rather content with how things are going despite it only being less than a day in Liam's presence.

He's got a famous Dom, a beautifully large house and money that leaves him comfortable for the rest of eternity.

Everything is seeming to be fitting into place for, Niall. He just hopes that nothing ruins his chances of every being happy or ever falling in love with Liam.
_______________________

"NIALL? PET?!" Liam shouts through the house. He smiles fondly hearing feet quickly patter through the house. He turns and sees a red-faced Niall walking towards him with a small smile.

"Yes, master?"

Niall kneels at Liam's side and looks up towards him as he's laying down on the couch. "Over there-" he points to a drawer under the telly, "-is a small velvet box, about ye big". Liam puts his hands apart to show how small the box is.

Niall nods and stands up and follows Liam's orders. Niall sees the velvet box straight away; it's not the size of a ring box but like a necklace. He brings it back towards Liam and kneels again.

"Open it".

Niall gasps seeing the beautiful diamond collar laying there on the cushion. It had such beautiful and intricate detail it made Niall's heart stop. "For me, Sir?"

"Of course, pet. Who else would it be for?"

Niall takes it out and beams happily. "D-does this mean you want me?"

Liam leans up and strokes the side of Niall's soft face: "Babe.. I've wanted you for so long. You mean so much more to me than you'll ever understand. Now let's put this on you, yeah?"

Niall nods happily and turns around. He closes his eyes at the feel of the cold collar coming in contact with his warm neck. Once Liam has clipped it shut, it sits perfectly on Niall's neck, shining like a thousand stars.

"This must've cost a fortune, Sir! How could I ever repay you for such a thing?"

Liam smirks. "Oh, babe. I have a few things on my mind, but as for now you being here with me as my pet, is enough".

Niall smiles as a blush rises high on his cheeks. "Thank you, Master. And me being in your presence is such a privilege. I honestly feel as though I am living a dream".

Liam smiles fondly. "I am glad to hear that you feel the same, love. I just hope you'll be able to be so open with me in the future too, pet?"

Niall nods. "If I have anything on my mind, sir, you'll be the first the know about it".

"It's good to hear that. Now, it's getting late and you have to wake up early in the morning, let's head upstairs shall we?"

______________________

Sorry how short this chapter is. And also, I changed the whole meaning of the collar as you can tell: so now the collar is just something that dominants present their submissive's with when their first joined together..

Hope you enjoyed the boring chapter!