10.

[edited]

10. WARNING : SMUT

Niall woke up feeling overly warm, he shuffled about and whimpered, he felt wet and sticky, he hated it. He kept whimpering and thrashing in whatever what holding him. Whatever it was held him tighter, and Niall felt more and more claustrophobic.

"Shh, baby, shh", Liam.

Niall immediately burst into tears and Liam felt his heart breaking all over again. After last night Liam knew he could never forgive himself for the way he treated Niall. I mean, for fück sake Niall was going to leave.

Niall clung onto Liam with everything he had- which wasn't very much.

"Baby, look at me", Liam whispered. Niall looked up at Liam from Liam's chest. Liam wanted to coo at Niall, his face was bright red and his blue eyes was really blue, they looked amazing.

"I know I do not deserve your forgiveness for the way I treated you, I never meant for you to think I hated your or wanted you gone. I never meant for you to hurt yourself the way you did either. I will never ever forgive myself for yesterday, I will regret it for the rest of my life because you are the most beautiful most amazing person I have ever met, and baby.. I love you so much", Liam whispered, his eyes filling with tears.

"I love you, too", a little Irish voice sounded from underneath Liam. Liam was genuinely expecting Niall to not say anything at all, possibly leave too. Not repeat the words.

Liam smiled brightly through his tears, the same with Niall.

Liam was about to kiss Niall but he knew Niall was sick, his face was pale despite the fact it was red from crying, his eyes were super blood-shot, his nose extra runny, and you know that funny breath you get in the morning when you ill - well Niall had it.

"Your ill", Liam stated. Niall sniffed, then nodded. Liam moved his lips to Niall's forehead and whispered, "lets go get a cool bath, yeah?" Niall nodded.

::

a/n: quick note just to say that these chapters, imagine that they are based over a few weeks, so i hasn't been like 5 days, more like 5 weeks... ALSO FROM HERE IS SMUT.

::

"Have you got everything, sweetheart?" Harry asked holding a huge box full of baby decorations for their announcement party.

They've been planning this for a about a week now and Louis is really excited. He got off the phone to Niall a few minutes ago and Niall told him everything that happened and then Louis told Harry then Harry told Justin and Zayn.

Louis nodded carrying a few bags, he slightly waddled over to Harry closing the front door. They got into the car and started their journey to the ball room they rented for their announcement.

Their was tonnes of traffic and they had been stuck in it for about an hour now and Harry started to find ways to pass their time.

Harry moved a hand over to Louis' leg and rubbed it softly. Louis looked up from his phone and looked at Harry's wandering hand, he shook his head and looked back down at his phone.

Harry moved his hand further up his thigh, exceedingly close to his crotch. Louis looked up again at the hand that was gently caressing him. He was too scared to look at Harry because he knew that if he did he'd be left with that smirk.

So, he sighed and started to read some woman's blog about her pregnancy again. Harry's hand lifted off Louis leg and Louis almost wanted to whine at the loss but what caught off guard when his phone was snatched out of his hand and his gasp muffled by his dominants lips.