CHAPTER ONE

1

Niall's breaths become more erratic as his nerves increase. The chilly London air nips at his pale skin. He rubs his arms attempting to create friction to heat himself up. He pulls his pink tartan flannel closer to his body in an attempt to block out the wispy air.

He's currently stood outside the Dominant&Submissive Pairing building in London. Less than an hour ago he just got off the plane from Ireland; his home. The travel from Ireland made him feel sluggish and fatigued which was annoying because he needed to make a good impression for his new and upcoming Dom.

He wipes his sweaty palms on his grey skinny jeans and takes a deep breath before reluctantly entering through the large black oak doors. His baby blue eyes scan the room.

Towards the left as about fifty booths, those booths are to take your confidential tests in, once you've filled those in their checked, they are compared and you are then assigned to your -hopefully- lifelong dominant.

A women comes up to Niall with a sweet smile on her face. "I'm assuming your-- uh, Oh! Niall! Found you. Right, what you have to do is enter on of those booths that is not already occupied and fill out the form, then once your done plop it into a red box then should be already in there, then lastly just go through the peach door and take a seat until the pairings start".

She quickly ushers Niall into a booth before he can reply. She shuts the curtain and Niall hesitantly takes a pen out the pot with a shaky hand. He stares at the form and internally whines; it's quite big.

-

DOMINANT&SUBMISSIVE TEST.

Name: Niall Horan.
Status: Dominant/Submissive.
Age: 16
Gender: male

Please state carefully what you are looking for in your Dominant/Submissive.

Somebody who can take care of me, as much as I them. Somebody who understands me on a deep level and understands and can tend to my wants and needs. I'm also looking for dorm body who is larger than myself, and somebody who is packing some heat (if you get me).

Please tick [✔️] if yes.

Anäl sëx: [✔️]
Double-Pënetration: [ ]
Fisting: [✔️]
BDSM: [✔️]
Leashes: [ ]
Pet play: [ ] maybe
Water sports: [ ]
Spänking: [✔️]
Bondäge: [✔️]
Public humiliation: [ ] limit

...After a few more options Niall turns to the next page.

Before sëx rules:

Your Dominant will ask you for your colours, as of which you should specify which colour you are, the colours are:

🔴- RED: must stop all proceedings straight away.

🌕- YELLOW: must slow down.

🎾- GREEN: everything is okay and could continue.

Safety word:

When your dominant is ready he will discuss a 'safety word'. This word is only to be used if you are pushed past your limit or if in serious pain. Do not under any circumstances abuse this word.

Sighed: Niall.H
Date: 16/04/15

-

Niall sighs in relief as he has now finished the form, he placed a picture of himself in the little pocket the front and puts it into the red box situated to the side.