22.

22-

"Like it?" Zayn grinned.

Niall and Louis walked into the bedroom to get a closer look,"That bed is so tiny, oh my gosh how cute", Niall giggled.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Zayn asked nervously shuffling onto one foot.

"Hey", Louis placed a hand on Zayn's shoulder,"He'll love it".

Zayn smiled,"Thanks, it took me ages to put together, is the curtains a bit too much?"

Louis and Niall chuckled,"We already told you, he'll love it, he's only one Zayn".

Zayn chuckled nervously,"Oh yeah."

"So? Do you guys love it as much as i do?" They all jumped as they heard the Canadian voice speak.

Niall and Louis nodded,"Its great, Zayn done a great job".

"He sure did", Justin said sending a flirtatious wink to Zayn who was blushing. Niall and Louis walked over to different parts of the room checking things out.

Justin walked over to Zayn,"When they leave, how about i give you a little award". Zayn nodded and bit his lip blushing violently.

Louis turned around and looked at Zayn suspiciously then smirked,"I know that look from anywhere, Zayn's about to get some!" Louis shouted laughing.

Zayn gasped and buried his head in his hands embarrassed,"Staph", he whined. Louis, Niall and Justin laughing picked up as Zayn blushed a even brighter shade of red.

"Okay, okay, me and Niall promised you guys pizza, so were going to head off and get some and you two just wait here", Louis said beginning to put on his jacket.

Zayn kissed both of there cheeks and watched them leave from the bedroom window. He turned around and gasped softly, Justin was staring right at him. Like looking into his soul.

Justin stalked forward grabbing roughly onto the elbow of Zayn jerking him forward so their chests were pressed against each others. Justin leaned forward so his breath was hitting Zayn's ear.

"Do you enjoy kissing people?" Justin growled nipping harshly on Zayn's ear. Zayn whimpered and withdrew back only to be brought forward again by Justin.

"Please Justin", Zayn said placing his hands on Justin's chest,"It was just a kiss on the cheek".

"Did i not make it clear enough Zayn? The rules? Repeat them." Justin growled rubbing his lower half lightly onto Zayn's.

"R-rule n-number 3: Do not ever kiss anyone else who is not you", Zayn whispered, his eyes watering realizing that he's broken a rule, Justin will never collar him now.

"Right, so, i want you to turn around and put your hands on the window seal, then bend over", Justin said turning Zayn around slapping his butt.

Zayn squeaked following his order, bending over with his hands resting on the window seal. Zayn's butt was now level with Justin crotch. Justin slotted in so his clothed hard on was right in between Zayn's butt cheeks.

Zayn bit his lip resisting the urge to grind down, he was in enough trouble already. "I think 20 will do", Justin growled grabbing a chunk of Zayns arse roughly.

"Then tonight i'll show you who you belong and you will not complain", Justin growled as Zayn paled, there's gonna be more?

Zayn didn't have a chance to comprehend what was happening as Justin's hand came barreling down with a sharp whack.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

Zayn let out a little sob, tears pouring down his face and his cock painfully hard.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

slap.

Justin quickly collected the sobbing Zayn in his arms sitting on the floor rocking him,"You did so well, I'm so proud of you baby", Justin cooed kissing Zayn's nose softly.

"I-I'm's s-sorry Jay", Zayn cried.

"Shh baby, let me go get the cream yeah? Then we can get into out pyjama's and eat that pizza Louis and Niall are bringing", Justin said quietly only hearing Zayn sniff now.

"Yes please", Zayn whispered quietly.

::

first zustin punishment..

am i the only child that was never spanked as a child because my cousin said to me everyone does but i was like 'dafuq i wasn't'.

anyways enough about spanking, i think i might make a larry story but i dunno who should be top because i love punk harry and flower louis but i frekin cant comprehend xfactor day harry with punk louis, like fuck that's hot.

chouuu.