16.

[edited]

16.

"So Lou.. how's the baby?" Liam asks running a hand through this submissive hair who was knelled on the floor.

"Well since we found out the baby is a he, its kicking more than ever", Louis told Liam stroking his stomach which was now the size of a football.

"Does he kick at night?" A small voice asks, which happens to be Zayn. Zayn in perched next to Niall kneeling in front of Justin.

"Oh my.. yes all night every night", Louis groans making them all laugh. Louis looks behind him into the kitchen where Harry is stood icing some cupcakes.

"I just want him to come out now y'know, i want to see this little bugger", Louis said patting his stomach. Harry walks in holding a tray of beautifully decorated cupcakes.

"Help yourselves", Harry cheers placing them down onto the oak table.

Justin takes two and so does Liam. Justin puts his down on one knee and breaks the other into pieces so he could feed them to Zayn. Liam does exactly the same but eats his first.

"There you go love", Harry whispered pushing a cupcake at Louis stomach making the icing smudge.

"Harry! God, your such a child sometimes", Louis laughs wiping the icing of his stomach shoving it towards Harry's mouth. Harry smirked and started to suck seductively on Louis finger. Because Louis pregnant for some reason his sexual hormones have increase and anything can set him off. He is hörny all the time.. not that Harry's complaining.

A throat being clear snapped the two boys out of their 'finger sucking' and they turned their heads towards the other two couples who were red faced and avoiding eye contact.

"M-maybe we should get going", Louis murmured beginning to stand up along with Niall.

"See you guys soon", Liam smiled and Niall gave a little wave. The door slammed shut indicating they'd left and that's when Justin stood up pulling Zayn with him.

"We should get going too, have a nice night guys", Justin bid them one last farewell before swiftly leaving the house not giving Zayn any time to bid his own farewell.

Harry moved so he was hovering over Louis, Harry ducked down quickly smashing his lips against Louis. It was harsh and lust filled and made both of their semi's turn into full on hard on's.

"F-fück me H-Harry", Louis murmured against Harry's lips. Harry pulled back looking into Louis' eyes.

"How bad?" Harry smirked knowing that Louis hates it when he teases him.

Louis groaned bucking his hips into Harry's, "A Lot".

Harry smirked and started to pull down Louis short leggings that made his bütt look huge. "Commando?" Harry laughed noticing Louis had no underwear on which was weird assuming Louis loved his lace panties.

Louis blushed and ignored Harry going back to making his mark on Harry's neck. Louis was now fully naked and Harry was still in his clothes. Louis swiftly brought a hand down unbuttoning his jeans pushing them down with his feet.

Harry leaned up pulling off his top chucking it somewhere. Harry leaned down smashing his lips back onto Louis. Louis bucked up grinding their groins together making them both moan into each others mouths.

"Just do it now", Louis whispered greedily pulling Harry's hips down with his small hands.

"No prep?" Harry asked not really wanting to hurt his lover.

Louis shook his head whining. Harry nodded and lined himself up with Louis pink hole that was open a bit and had Louis juices smudged around it. Harry pushed in and groaned at the feeling on Louis tight heat.

Harry started to thust into the small pregnant boy beneath him quickly. Harry almost immediately was hitting Louis pröstate making him scream out Harry's name.

"fück me, yes... uh, uh, uh, uh!" Louis moaned filthily. Louis moved his hips down meeting Harry's impeccable thrusts.

"So good, s-so fücking good", Louis whined pinching one of his own nïpples. Louis could feel it, the heat pooling at the bottom of his stomach.

"c-close, fück me harder", Louis moaned pulling at his brown feathery hair. Harry was close too so he picked up his pace causing Louis to let out a loud moän and arch his back. With a few hits to Louis' prostāte, Louis was cümming on his bump.

Louis took Harry's unbearable thrusts as he was coming to his own high. Louis layed their sharing a few filthy words allowing Harry to get to his high quicker. And soon Harry was coming deep into Louis.

::

someone this wrong with me, i just am finding it so hard to write smut nowadays. i have no inspiration at all...

i should have easily written this a few days ago but every time i went to write- nothing.

GUESS WHO IS GOING JANOSKIANS TOMORROW, AND ALSO JACK AND JACK WILL BE THERE!!!!

IM so excited. my weekend is booked to the brim so no updates.. sorry. But i acc may be able to because the wait for the show will be super long and ill tag a photo of janoskians on stage too.

-chou,