23.

23.

10k readsss thank youuuuuuu !! <33333

{{so i am in love with wattpad's new writing tool, its so cool and newww ahh }}

"I can hear the car Justin", Zayn panicked rushing around the living room making sure that everything is perfect. Justin rushed over to him and placed his hands on Zayn's shoulders turning him around so they were facing each other.

"Look, everything is going to go perfect, i promise", Justin reassured pressing his lips to Zayn's in a light feathery kiss.

They were broke apart by the sound of the doorbell. They pulled apart and Justin sent a reassuring smile to Zayn. Zayn took a deep breath and straightened out his clothes, Zayn forced Justin to wear a sweater and chino's instead of his general attire which considered of basketball shorts and wife beaters.

Justin opened the door with a large grin. "Hello, It's Mr Malik right?" The women asked Justin.

"Uhm, no, that's me", Zayn say waving a little. The women smiled happily,"Well Mr.Malik i would like to show you little Calum", She said.

Justin and Zayn looked down, stood cowering behind the women's leg was a small little boy dressed in a red telletubbie suit. Zayn felt his heart melt at the big brown eyes peering up at the two men.

Justin and Zayn actually have never seen Calum, Justin was called into work on the day of Calum's birthday so they had to drop the presents around then leave.

Justin bent down to Calum's level and smiled,"Hey baby". Calum looked around at Justin and smiled standing straight,"Babi", he said.

"Look's like he's taking a warming to you already", the women said softly pushing Calum forward,"I need to get going, i hope all goes well". And with that the women walked off back to the mini van.

Calum turned around to the now bending down Zayn,"Mama". He said softly. Calum ran forward dropping his little barney suitcase wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck.

Zayn's eye's filled with tears as he held tightly onto his new bundle of joy. "Hey lovely". Calum pulled back frowning at his mama,"No, Calum", he said.

Justin laughed,"Yeah Zayn, his names not lovely, its Calum- get it right", he teased. Zayn rolled his eyes and picked Calum up. Justin grabbed hold of the small suitcase which was small enough to be a handbag and went inside shutting the door behind him.

"Are you hungry?" Zayn asked the small boy softly. Calum nodded rubbing his tummy,"Hungarie", he said slowly.

Zayn chuckled putting him into the highchair. Zayn frowned softly,"Jay? Should i change him into something else, it might be hard for him to eat properly with that suit on".

"Yeah, hold on let me go fetch him some new clothes." Justin said running up the stairs quickly. Zayn pulled Calum out of the highchair, he took off the suit and saw that Calum was not yet potty trained.

"Good things i bought diapers yesterday", Zayn mumbled. Zayn patted Calum's little pop belly and Calum giggled.

Justin came back down the stairs handing a baby grow to Zayn and a pajama set that was baby blue with dark blue stars.

"Boring!" Calum yelled pointing at the clothes. Zayn bent down and held up the pajama's, Calum pointed again,"Clothes boring".

"Hmm, maybe we should take him clothes shopping instead", Justin laughed. Zayn chuckled softly dressing Calum into his pj's ignoring his protests of how ugly and boring the clothes were.

Zayn brought Justin his food and then sat in front of Calum with some baby food. Justin fed Zayn as Zayn fed Calum.

Justin played with Calum as Zayn cleaned up, Zayn smiled as he took in everything he has at the moment. He turned around and looked his family. So what if Calum wasn't blood, it was their kid. Justin and Zayn's child.

Five years ago Zayn would have though he would never of had a happy ending, he never believed he would be where he is now. Justin turned and looked at Zayn who was watching them play and mouthed 'i love you'.

Zayn mouthed back 'i love you too'.

The only thing heard for the rest of the evening was the sound of the two father laughter and Calum's giggles.

Zayn's finally found his happily ever after.

::

so this is kind of and ending for zustin in this book, they will appear obviously but like they wont have anymore own chapters.

this chapter gave me so much feels; i love mumma zayn.

chouu <3