9.

[edited]

9.

Liam was not angry nor ecstatic, he didn't know what to feel. He stood staring at his sub-bear. He knew it was possible for men to have babies but it is literally 1 in 2,000,000. He knew he had been gawking at Niall for too long when Niall peered up at him with tear filled eyes, whimpered and ran off.

Liam was quick to run after him sub-bear, he started shouting for him to come back, he ran into their room to find Niall packing him things crying heavily, mumbling incoherent things.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..-"

"NIALL FÜCKING HORAN IF YOU DO NOT STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING I SWEAR..", Liam shouted, he didn't mean to shout he just hated it when Niall ignored him.

Niall jumped and choked on a sob causing guilt to arise throughout Liam. Niall quickly stopped what he was doing and ran towards Liam kneeling in front of him with his head cast downwards.

Niall hated himself, totally and utterly despised himself. Why did he have to be born like this? Now Liam hates him, he cant do anything right.

Niall was squeezing his eyes shut, digging his nails into his arms trying to punish himself for making Liam shout at him and for just being a total failure.

"Stay here and once you've calmed down I would like for you to go and sleep next door, we'll discuss this further in the morning", Liam said sternly, but really Liam was holding back the tears, he didn't know why he was being so harsh, he didn't want to be, he wanted to hold his little sub-bear and tell him it's okay. Not kick him when he's down. But, he still needs to punish Niall for the way he's acted.

Niall nodded, Liam couldn't see the marks Niall was making.

"Niall, words", Liam said.

Niall had to hold his sob back, he called him Niall.

"Y-yes m-master, I'm s-sorry", Niall whimpered. Liam closed his eyes trying not to cry, he turned around and left the room.

Niall broke down completely, sobbing hard into the carpeted floors, letting the tears spring free, Niall began to scratch his body in frustration punishing himself more. They started to welt and some broke the skin bleeding a little.

Niall didn't care, why should he care, the love of his life hates him. Niall thinks Liam's going to take him back and change him for another submissive. Niall doesn't blame him, Liam deserves so much better than Niall.

Niall finally calmed down and was just sniffling after twenty minutes of heart wrenching sobs. Niall slowly got up feeling utterly drained and exhausted, he opened the door and stood for a couple minutes listening, he could tell that the television was on highest volume, Liam was obviously trying to ignore him. Niall's just a crybaby.

Niall whimpered softly and carried himself to one of the guest bedrooms, he purposely chose the one that had hardwood flooring, he didn't deserve to sleep on the bed. He opened up all of the windows making sure the cold air could fill the room.

He set himself down with nothing but the pyjamas he had on which were plain and thin. The floor was freezing cold and Niall's feet were like ice. He sniffed again cuddling into himself.

He deserves this.

He deserves this.

He deserves this.

Niall cried softly, after about two hours of lying there Niall was frozen stiff. But, his body was still burning from the scratches. He didn't care though.