17.

[edited]

17.

"Niall we will be there soon, don't worry", Liam reassured his submissive.

Niall was a blubbering, sobbing mess. About four hours ago they had gotten a call from a extremely distraught Harry saying that Louis has been rushed into hospital.

They couldn't even ask him anything because he just hung up after he ordered them to come to the hospital.

"Oh Lou, please be okay", Niall whispered to himself quietly. Liam heard it and swore his heart broke at the sound of Niall's broken voice.

"Don't worry baby, he'll be fine- he's so strong", Liam reassured placing his own hand on Niall's lacing their fingers.

Niall nodded and clenched his eyes shut letting his head fall against the car door window beside him. Niall just wanted his best friend to be okay, and the baby too. He didn't know what he'd do if he was to loose the baby and Louis. Oh and poor Harry.

Niall must've cried himself to sleep because the next thing he knew he was being carried into the hospital by Liam.

"Sir?"

Liam looked down and saw Niall's blue ocean eyes still filled with tears peering up at him.

"You wanna walk?" Liam asked. Niall nodded and Liam gently set Niall down.

"The nurse told me there just through here", Liam whispered giving a reassuring squeeze to Niall's hand.

Liam and Niall walked through the door to see a fast asleep Louis on the hospital bed, Harry holding Louis hand while looking down at his phone and a Zayn sitting on Justin's lap.

When the door shut the three awake boys looked over to them. Liam let go of Niall's hand and Niall immediately ran over to the sleeping boy holding onto his other free hand.

"Is he okay?" Niall asked softly kissing Louis hand.

Harry nodded,"The doctor said he should be okay, the baby is fine too." Harry smiled.

Liam sat down on a spare seat pulling Niall onto his lap,"What was it?"

"The doctor said that Louis stomach had problems growing at the same time the baby was, so as the baby was getting bigger Louis stomach wasn't, so he ended up ripping. But the doctor said all the needed was the right hormones and everything would be okay. He came out of theatre about ten minutes ago, they had to stitch him back up."

"Hormones?" Niall asked.

"He has to come back every month for a injection of the hormones", Harry replies.

"Thank god everything's okay", Justin cheers. Everyone lets out little chuckles.

There heads all snap to the hospital bed. Louis was awake smiling at them all,"Hey", he whispers.

"Baby", Harry cries jumping up wrapping his arms around Louis petite figure tightly.

"Every month?" Louis pouts.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks.

"I don't like injections", Louis whines. Harry chuckles stuffing his head into the crook of Louis neck.

"Come in with me", Louis says pulling gently on Harry. Harry opens up the hospital cover up as Louis shuffles over so Harry's tall lean figure could slot in next to him.

"When do i get to leave", Louis asks softly.

"Next Monday love".

::

sorry for the short chapter and the over two week wait for an update.

if you follow me you would've known as i did post a message but if you don't, then you wouldn't.

OH AND JANOSKIANS WAS SO GOOD. AND THEIR LAST SONG WAS AMAZINGGGG.

I BOUGHT MY DIRTY PIGS TOP TOO WHOOP.

check out my Jastin book {make you beg} , my Hustin book {the mafia's boy} and my brand new Zustin book {buy a heart}

Satellite by All Time Low is my song rn.

chou.