15.

[edited]

15. (the gif is hot af)

"fück, fück, fück, fück, fück, fück", Liam moaned as Niall gave little kitten licks to the head of his còck. Niall proceeded to tease Liam until Liam had enough and gripped Niall's hair pulling on it roughly.

"Don't tease", Liam seethed through clenched teeth. Not going to lie this turned Niall on exceedingly. The state of Liam with his muscles tensed, veins popping and his extremely forceful and dominant ways.

Niall opened his mouth and took in Liam's thick tip sucking on it like a lollipop. Liam moaned and threaded his fingers through Niall's blond locks.

"Just like that baby, just like that", Liam moaned gripping tightly onto the kitchen counted he was leaned against. Niall was on his knees with one hand gripping onto Liam's thigh, the other pumping Liam's double digit cöck.

Niall took in as much of Liam's thick cöck as he could effectively making him nearly gag. Niall hollowed out his cheeks sucking Liam's cöck. Liam threw his head back and moaned loudly bucking his hips making the head of his cöck hit the back of Niall's throat.

Niall used his hand to pump the part he couldn't fit and started to bob his head up and down rapidly. Liam was a mess, he kept mumbling incoherent words and pulling Niall's hair.

"g-gonna.. com-", before Liam could even finish, he had release thick ribbons of white into Niall's mouth, and like a boss Niall held it all in swallowing it all up like the good little sub-bear he is.

Liam pulled Niall up roughly from his kneeling position by his jaw and pulled him into a lustful kiss, their tongues clashing.

"Your so good for daddy, aren't you?" Liam whispered against Niall's lips making the sub moän.

"So good", Niall whimpered, just wanted to touch and be as close as possible to his dominant.

Liam grabbed the back of Niall's thigh's hoisting him up making Niall squeal and wrap his arms around Liam's neck so he didn't fall.

Liam and Niall snogged their whole way up to the bedroom, Liam nearly dropped a few times making them laugh. Once they got into the room Liam chucked Niall onto the bed making him squeal. He laid still in just his panties watching Liam get undressed.

They were going to do it, fücking finally.

Liam took off his tight black Calvin Klein boxers throwing them across the room right in the dirty washing basket. He didn't have his grey sweatpants on anymore as he discarded them earlier when Niall was giving him that to-die-for blòwjob.

Liam grabbed hold of his semi-hard member pumping it a little to get it hard again walking over to the petite blond boy laying across the bed.

"Gonna make you feel so good", Liam growled letting go of his member nipping Niall's neck harshly making the boy gasp. Niall's small hands traveled all over Liam's chest and torso feeling every dip, bump and dent.

"yes..make me feel good", Niall moaned arching his back off the bed a little bit allowing Liam's big hands to roam up and down his back.

(yo this is where my cousin came behind me and read it without me knowing he looks at me funny now.. oh well smut4lyf) --i was acc rlly embarrassed tho oh gosh--

Liam rubbed his hands up and down Niall's petite body slowly before slipping a finger underneath Niall's panties hooking it and slowly pulling them down until they were on the floor next to the bed.

Niall moaned softly feeling his cöck slap his lower abdomen. Liam pulled Niall up so their chests were pressed together and he was basically sitting upwards. Liam help his and turned around laying his softly onto the pillows instead of laying sideways.

"please daddy..please", Niall breathed pulling Liam down softly. Liam pulled off Niall smirking down at the eager squirming boy beneath him. Liam nipped Niall's jaw quickly making him gasp.

"tell me what you want me to do", Liam whispered in Niall's ear sucking on it slightly.

"Fück me daddy", Niall moaned dragging his nails down Liam's back until he was at his büm grabbing onto it harshly pulling his down so their cöcks rubbed making both of them moan.

"Turn around then gorgeous", Liam said. Niall still managed to blush in his already flustered state. Niall flipped over so his bum was pressed against Liam's ranging cöck. Niall teasingly grinded his bum against Liams cock making the dominant moan and grind back down.

Without warning Liam pulled Niall's pale arse cheeks apart and slid into Niall's hole. Niall moaned loudly and laid the side of his head onto the bed taking everything Liam was giving him.

"right there!" Niall shouted making Liam smirk and slam right back into the tight hole.

Niall started to move backwards meeting Liam's heavy, fast thrust. The please was soon becoming overwhelming for Niall and he could feel the warm pool of heat forming in the bottom of his stomach.

"gonna c-cüm", Niall moaned. Liam's thrusts picked up pace, the only thing being head was the constant squeaks of the bed, skin on skin slapping, Niall's loud moans and the occasional grunt from Liam.

"Go on baby, be a good sub-bear and come for daddy", Liam whispered into Niall's ear.

Niall didn't need anymore confirmation as he was soon coming into the crisp white sheets beneath him chanting Liam's name over and over.

Niall laid down exhausted and extremely sensitive but he took the powerful thrusts Liam was still giving him so he could reach his own climax.

"fill me up daddy, right to the brim", Niall moaned. Niall's filthy words was the right stimulation to push Liam over the edge, white ribbons of white filling up Niall.

Liam collapsed on top of the Irish sub-bear panting harshly before pulling out making Niall wince and laying next to him.

"Sorry it wasn't romantic", Laim whispered.

Niall chuckled,"I don't do romantic anyway", Niall whispered back.

::

just niam this chapter.

smutty smut smut. i found it so hard to write this, i never usually struggle when it comes to writing smut but i hit a serious writers block, but i did it! nevertheless.

who else loves the gif? i frekin love it yo.

should i do more naughty gifs?

see yous next chapter.

chou.