Chapter 19

Lukes POV

I watched as Ashton got off the bus with his bags, i looked at Calum and Michael who looked at me back "I love Ashton but maybe it's best he's out of the band, it wasn't really going to work out for me and him anyway." Michael walked away over to Ashton's bunk and Calum followed with a disappointed look on his face. I frowned and looked down at my phone realizing it was a picture of the band when we were younger. I smiled and wiped my eyes trying to keep myself from crying. It hit me in realization that Ashton had left and now i'm stuck with his ex boyfriend. Now I know how Ashton felt when me and Alexia started fighting and i called him at 2 AM, i would constantly tell him about mine and her problems and then i'd tell him i would talk to him later, it hit me that all the times ashton tried telling me he loved me and I thought he meant it in a friendly way  but he meant it in a different way. Calum walked into the room with a pity look on his face " Ashton made it home to mama Irwin." He looked at me while I sat on the bed "Calum he loves me, he truly loves me and I keep hurting him and he keeps hurting me." I teared up and Calum answered "Luke, he quit the band so he would stop hurting you, he didn't realize how much he was hurting you until his recent relationship." I nodded "I'm gonna call him and work things out with him." Calum nodded and I picked up my phone clicking ashtons contact. I teared up realizing his voicemail was of me and him goofing around. I clicked end and curled up in my bed falling asleep, I realized I need to get on the next flight to Australia to win Ashton Fletcher Irwins heart back.

Authors note

I realize this is probably confusing and I'm very very sorry, I have no clue where this story is going..