Chapter 9

Ashton's POV

I was on the bus with Connor and the rest of the band when i overheard Calum and Luke talking about Connor, it annoyed me at the fact he was the only one who could accept the fact that i have someone who brings joy into my life. Luke walked over to the room with tear stained cheeks " i broke up with Alexis 5 minutes ago, she didn't make me happy and Calum was right, somebody else makes me happy but i can't have them. " Everybody gave him a sympathetic look and our bus driver came on the bus "Are you guys ready to go? we need to be in Nashville before 7." we all nodded and he went to the front of the bus. I cuddled up next to Connor and smiled at him. "Luke we're sorry that you had to break up with Alexis, maybe it's for the best yeah? You two were constantly fighting down each others throats. It's not healthy to be in a relationship like that knowing its toxic."  Calum said and Luke nodded "i understand that now, i feel like a weights been lifted off of my shoulder." we all nodded at Luke and i looked up at Connor  who was smiling like a idiot. "you're such a dork and i love it." he giggled " i love you." i smiled and responded  "i love you to." i gave him a quick peck on the lips and Luke cleared his throat "excuse me." Michael got up with a confused look on his face and followed Luke and grabbed his arm. "Dude, what the fuck was that about?" Luke looked at him " i love him Michael, i'm in love with Ashton Fletcher Irwin and it's killing me to see him in somebody else arms." Michael, I've known him longer than Connor,  Ashton and I have been through so much together and he means the world to me, my problem is i cant accept the fact i'm in love with my best friend." Michael looked at Luke "you can be a ass sometimes, but maybe Ashton feels the same way. You can't give up on something you want just because someone else has it." Luke nodded and hugged Michael "thank you." Luke came back in the room and looked at me "Ashton, can i talk to you alone?" i nodded at Luke and got out of Connors arms following Luke. "Luke if this is about that kiss can we forget about it? we were drunk, mistakes happen."  he shook his head no and looked at me "this isn't about the kiss, i'm in love with you Ashton, i'm in love with everything about you from your giggles, to your cute little smile and your caring heart." i shook my head no " Don't mess with me like that Luke, this isn't funny, stop playing games. i'm not a toy and my hearts not a toy." i backed away from Luke and walked towards Connor. Luke slid down the wall to the floor with tears in his eyes and muttered "i'm not giving up on you Ashton like he will." Michael and Calum looked at me with a angry expression "you're seriously fucked up for not believing him Ashton,  for once he's telling the truth." They both walked off leaving me in a guilty conscious while Connor was in a deep slumber. "what if he was telling the truth about being in love with me."  i thought to myself. i laid down and closed my eyes trying to ignore the cries coming from Luke's bed.  I couldn't handle the guilty feeling i had in my chest so got out of Connors arms and  walked over to Luke's bunk. "Luke i believe you i really do and i think i feel the same way but we cant be together. i'm in love with Connor and you're my best friend." luke looked at me "you're the one whose playing the games Ashton, no wonder why you left me alone in the dirt. you're the biggest asshole i know." i sniffled "you don' mean that." he nodded " i do." i leaned over and kissed Luke on the lips and began walking away and he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back to his lips and kissed me roughly and i began kissing back and i pulled away realizing i just cheated on Connor. "Luke, please stop i'm sorry its my fault please don't hate me. its not you its me." Luke looked at me hurt "why don't you just break up with him? you don't love him you just think you do." i walked away thinking about Luke's words "maybe hes right." i slid down on the floor and cried for the rest of the ride to the venue we were going to. 

Authors note 

I feel like i just keep adding more drama to this omg. 

thoughts and opinions about Luke admitting he's in love with Ashton?

thoughts on the lashton kiss?