Chapter 16

Luke's POV

Song for this chapter: heartbreak girl by 5 Seconds Of Summer

I watched Ashton from afar walking ahead of me smiling at his phone. I frowned walking behind him because Jackson was the one making him smile,  that should be making him smile. I looked up at my phone and saw a text from Alexis, I frowned and opened the text

From Alexis: Lukey baby answer me I miss you.

I ignored the text from her and frowned realizing everything between me and Ashton aren't okay because of her. She knew what she was doing, yet all of this time I didn't realize I was hurting ashton more and more just talking to her.  I ran up to Ashton who was texting Jackson and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Ashton." He huffed and looked at me "I'm honestly pissed off at you luke. The behavior you showed toward Jackson back there was unacceptable. Don't you have Alexis anyway?" He looked at me with an angry expression and I shook my head "my behavior toward Jackson was unacceptable Ashton? I'm sorry but let me remind you what happened you dated somebody. I'm just trying to protect you from getting hurt. But whatever I love you okay? I love you a lot and I just don't like seeing you hurt and fuck Alexis okay? I'm in love with you and the little things you do and just  fuck you Ashton Irwin just fuck you. I'm just gonna go back to Alexis. Good luck with me being out of your life, don't talk to me anymore besides during the shows." He looked at me with a pained expression and walked onto the bus with tears in eyes. I blinked and realized what I just told him. I wiped my eyes and got on the bus and saw Michael and Calum cuddling each other and gave them a sad smile. Michael looked at me "it's almost time for sound check noodle butt." Me and Calum chuckled at the nickname and walked toward the door. "Wait! Has anybody seen Ashton?" Calum asked and Michael shook his head and I just shrugged "can we just get going? We're gonna be late." Calum squinted his eyes and I looked at my phone texting Alexis back. I heard sniffles and ignored them knowing it was Ashton crying. We got off the bus and walked toward the arena. We got inside and Michael and Calum got in their places. Ashton walked in "sorry I'm late, I needed to something." I gave him a sorrow look and he ignored me and got on his seat and grabbed his drumstick. "The first song on the set list is heartbreak girl."   I started singing "I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your heartbreak girl."  We finished the rest of the set list and we went backstage to get ready. I heard Michael and Ashton talking "ash are you okay?" I heard Ashton say yes and Michael responded " I don't think you are, if Luke was a dick just say so." Ashton sniffled and I walked away so it didn't look like I was there. I went to the dressing room and got ready, and the other boys did to. I saw Ashton and he got everything he need for his wardrobe on and then Jackson came back stage and have him a hug. Ashton smiled at Jackson and I scoffed trying to ignore the jealousy inside of my chest. Jackson kissed Ashton then we walked out of the dressing room and we walked to the stage. "Hello Los Angeles how's everybody doing tonight??" Everybody screamed I said "we're gonna sing heartbreak girl." Everybody started screaming the lyrics " I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your hurt heartbreak boy." After I finished singing heartbreak I realized the word boy came out on accident and I blushed.

Time skip

The concert ended and we walked to the bus and Calum looked at me "oo lukey has a crush."  I scowled "shut up it slipped." Ashton got on the bus with Jackson following and walked to the his bunk telling Michael and Calum goodnight. Calum and Michael went to their bunk to lay down and I went to lay down on the couch starting to my cry myself to sleep.

Authors note

The picture at the top is Jackson. I should've put that picture in last chapter since you know that's when he came in. I put this picture here because you have a visual idea on why Luke's jealous of him.

Thoughts on Luke singing heartbreak boy instead of girl?

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Love you all and thank you for reading.