Chapter 8

Luke's POV

I woke up and looked around for Ashton and the boys. They were no where to be found. I checked my phone and had 8 missed missed called from Alexis 11 text messages from Calum and 1 from Michael. I frowned because I realized Ashton didn't text me.

From Calum:  we went to go grab some breakfast we'll be back soon.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower and thought about the pervious night, I couldn't get that kiss off my mind. I realize we were drunk but I feel like it meant something to Ashton and it meant something to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach erupt and tried to get them to go away. I finally reached the shower and turned on some hot water and stripped out of my clothing and got in. I heard the door shut to the bus and heard Calum's and Ashton's voice and frowned when I heard Connor still with him.  It gouged about how everybody was taking a liking to him and not alexis. I shook my head out of my thoughts and got outbid the shower, drying off and doing my hair in a quiff  and getting dressed. I exited the bathroom and yelled to Calum "can I talk to you?" Calum nodded and walked my way "what's up?" I looked at him and frowned "why is Connor still here with Ashton? We're leaving Seattle today." Calum looked at me confused "you didn't know? Connor and Ashton are together." I teared up and looked Calum " no, they can't be."  Calum hugged me "be happy for him mate, he hasnt been happy in months maybe Connor can bring him that." I nodded and muttered "that should be me thought and walked off."  I saw Ashton looking at me with a sad smile and then looked back at Connor smiling and giggling at whatever he says. Michael and Calum were snuggled up on the couch, so I picked my phone up and called Alexis "Alexis we need to talk." Alexis answered " yeah we do, I know you kissed Ashton last night and I think it's time to break up." I tried not to cry "yeah I'm sorry about that." And she hung up the phone. I felt a sudden relief on my chest, it was my mission to get Ashton back into my life so I could love him unconditionally.

Authors note

This is short and I'm sorry but here's a filler.