Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I walked inside with Alexis and saw Ashton passed out on the couch and my smiled dropped. He looked like he had been crying, could it been because of Me? I didn't mean to hurt his feelings "Luke baby? Are you okay? Why don't we go upstairs and cuddle." I smiled at Alexis and nodded. We walked upstairs and all that was going through my mind was Ashton Ashton Ashton. Why couldn't I get him out of my head? He's my Bestfriend I thought and laid down on my bed and cuddled up to Alexis. I looked at Alexis "so we start touring tomorrow. Wanna come with me?" She smiled and nodded, and I kissed her forehead. Michael walked In and said "yo Luke we need you downstairs." He looked over and saw Alexis and scoffed "never mind no we don't." He slammed the door and she looked at me "what was that about?" I shrugged and responded "I have no idea. Are you hungry?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. Michael and Calum were in the living room taking care of Ashton and I over heard Michael say "he's running a hella high fever and we leave for tour tomorrow. What are we gonna do?" I frowned and handed Alexis some food and walked in "I'll take care of him, I mean he's my Bestfriend." They both scoffed at me and both said "Luke knock off the nice guy act, stop being fake for once in life." I looked and them and shook my head and then look at Ashton "what did I do for you to hate me so much? We used to be Bestfriends Ashton." He looked at me and coughed "yeah, we used to be not anymore." I looked at Ashton with blurry eyes and ran upstairs leaving Alexis behind.

Authors note so next chapter is probably gonna have some triggering parts in it, so if you can't handle it I'm sorry.