Chapter 7

Ashton's POV

I ran into the bathroom and when I saw Connor, I ran straight into his arms. I-i fucked up Connor. I like you a lot please don't hate me." I hiccuped and he looked at me confused "what do you mean?" I sniffled " Luke and I kissed." He looked at me with a frown "I know you're in love with Luke, Ashton. Everybody knows you are. It's okay, I don't hate you." I looked at him and hugged him "he doesn't feel the same way, and he's always continuously running back to me when his girlfriend breaks his heart. I can't handle it anymore." I cried harder and he looked at me in disbelief. "He doesn't deserve you Ashton, you're amazing, perfect and can love anybody you want to. You can't just stop loving Luke because he doesn't feel the same way. Those strong feelings you have for Luke will go away eventually, I promise." I nodded and he hugged me tight. " don't let Luke drag you around like you're some lost doll, he's doing it on purpose and I'm here for you when ever you need something I promise okay? Now how about we leave and go cuddle on your tiny little bunk." I wiped my eyes and chuckled him getting me off the floor with him and walking out of the bathroom. I saw Luke coming this way and I walked past like nothing ever happened. Calum and Michael looked confused and smile sadly at me. Luke was following us "let me explain." I looked at him and shook my head no "you-u can't just walk around like nothing ever happened, you love Alexis and you're in love with her. Come on Luke I know you do just please leave me alone and leave the kiss alone. Maybe it's best if we never talk again." I sniffled and walked with Connor, he cried and yelled "Ashton I'm sorry!" I cried harder and Connor looked at me and frowned. "Remember what I said? We haven't known each other long but fuck you're amazing Ashton, he's changed into a prick." I nodded and smiled sadly at him and pecked his cheek. "Thank you, this mean a lot for you to be here for me Connor, I didn't want to ruin Michael and Calum's night." He chuckled "it's not a problem, everybody knows Malums real." I smiled weakly and nodded and climbed onto the bus with Connor behind me. We sat on the bunk for the rest of the night cuddling. I thought to myself  "maybe Connors right, maybe I don't need Luke at all."  He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hey Connor, it's a good thing I met you today in the cafe." He chuckled "why? I'm just a fan." I looked at him "I may still be in love with Luke but you're not just a fan, you're teaching me how to love myself before I love anyone else." He looked at me and smiled "get some sleep ash." I nodded and closed my eyes cuddling up to Connor.  "Connor get off of him!"  Luke yelled and teared up and Connor shook his head "no Luke, don't you dare say you're sorry when you aren't. You fucked up. So shut up and let him sleep." Luke shook his head "no that's my Bestfriend and I didn't mean to hurt him. I need his help with Alexis again just please!"  Connor shook his head again "no just no. He's not a relationship therapist. Go find one." Luke went into his bunk and cried for the rest of the night while I sniffled my way back into a deep slumber.

Bam, so much drama I freaking love it!