Chapter 1

Song for this chapter: The Only Reason by 5 Seconds of Summer

Ashtons POV

It was a Monday morning and the sun was shining, Me, Michael and Calum were all sitting in the living room playing video games while Luke was upstairs talking to his girlfriend Alexis. Me and Michael were playing Fifa (i know Ashton doesn't like Fifa but just be patient with me because i couldn't think of any other video games at the moment.) when Luke came downstairs with a pissed off expression. "i hate fucking girls, they always complain about shit and blame their problems on other people." he huffed and sat down next to Calum. Calum looked at him and said "Luke, mate you're always having problems with Alexis." he looked at me and i shrugged "Ashton please help me with this problem. I really love Alexis and i really don't wanna lose her." i sighed and put my controller down and walked with him upstairs. "Luke, i cant keep helping you with your problems mate, you and her need to grow up and talk shit out. You guys make a cute couple and all but don't you think its time to take a break from each other? You two are constantly around each other." he sighed and nodded at me and i hugged him. I handed him the phone and said "now talk to her, things won't work out themselves, and if she starts yelling at you, give her time to calm down because yelling doesn't solve anything." i smiled weakly and walked out of his room and shut the door. I went back downstairs and ran my hand through my hair and tried not to cry. Michael and Calum looked at me and smiled sadly and said "Ashton, buddy we know it hurts, he doesn't realize what he's missing out on." i wiped my eyes before tears started falling and responded "you're right, i'm a great guy, now let's go get some ice cream." Luke came running downstairs and hugged me tightly "thank you thank you thank you! Me and Alexis worked things out and i couldn't have done it without you!" he smiled widely and grabbed his jacket "i'll be back later, i'm gonna go hang out with Alexis." he waved at us, and we waved back while trying not to fall apart. I looked at Michael and Calum "what am i going to do? Tour starts soon and we all know he's gonna bring her." They sighed and looked at me "we're gonna keep you as far away from him as possible." i already knew tour was going to be the start of a living hell. We were walking down the street to the ice cream parlor and i looked at Calum and Michael and said " i have no idea what i would do without you guys." Calum smiled and looked at me and responded "that's what friends are for." i giggled and walked inside to order something off the menu and this cute guy behind the counter came up "how can i help you guys?" i smiled at him and said "i'd like a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sundae with extra sprinkles. My two friends would like two chocolate cones with extra sprinkles to." he smiled at me and i paid for the ice cream and he gave me his number. Little did i know Luke was watching us from a distance getting jealous even though Alexis was with him.

We finished our ice cream and then walked home. Luke came up to me "who was that?"  I looked at him and responded "why does it matter on who it was? Don't you have a girlfriend to attend to?" Michael and Calum watched in amusement from afar and Luke went back to Alexis.  Michael looked at me and asked "what was that about?" I shrugged and kept walking highly pissed off at Luke for acting like a child.  We reached home and I went inside and sat down on the couch. "I don't understand Luke sometimes." I said to myself and laid down on the couch and went into a deep slumber.

Author's note

okay so yeah i realize i put liked drama into this already and its first chapter, so now you know theres gonna be hella problems between ashton and luke through out the whole book.  anyway  i love you chicken nuggets and i hope you enjoy this book!