Chapter 13

Ashton's POV

I looked at the boys with a frown on my face "you don't actually think he self harmed because of me right?" They frowned to and shrugged "maybe it's something else, Luke wouldn't cut himself." Michael replied and nodded "you're right." I chewed on my lip and walked over to his bunk. I smiled and saw how peaceful he was. He was cuddled up to his stuffed penguin and covered up smiling to himself in his sleep. I leaned over and kissed his cheek then closed his curtain and walked over to my bunk sitting on it. "It's gonna be okay Ashton, it's not your fault." Michael said and my vision started to blurt and my lip quivered. "It is my fault. I'm dating Connor and it keeps hurting his heart and he admitted his feelings toward me, then we kissed and I felt something and I turn around and tell him it meant nothing." Tears rolled down my cheeks and Calum looked at me concerned "you and Luke always have rough patches in the road and you two always get through them. You two have always showed signs that you're in love with each other now you have a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend to get in the way of you two spilling those feelings." I nodded and wiped my eyes "you're right, I just I don't know why I'm in love with my Bestfriend. Aren't you guys afraid of hurting eachother?" Michael shook his head no "we've earned each others trust and it might sound cliche but me and Calum love eachother to much." I nodded and laid down while Calum and Michael walked away and picked my phone up and listened to music. I closed my eyes for a moment and Connor tapped my shoulder "we need to talk." I nodded and i sat up looking at him "you're a great guy Ashton, you're one hell of a wonderful boyfriend and fuck anybody would be happy to have you in their lives but maybe we need to break up or take a break at least and see other people because fuck Ashton, Luke's in the way and I don't want to make you choose." I nodded and chewed on my lip "I understand." He kissed me one last good bye and got off my bunk. I felt like there was a weight off my shoulders, I was a free man from somebody I thought I loved and I didn't. I walked over to Luke's bunk and tapped his shoulder and he stirred around in his sleep and hummed "you probably won't can't hear me right now but Connor broke up with me, I think I'll be okay. I don't know but I hope you're okay to." I kissed his forehead and walked back over to my bunk and laid there falling asleep looking at a picture of me and Luke.

Authors note

I'm to lazy to update a lot lol anyway so yeah there's your update. Love you all