Chapter 21

Ashton's POV

Luke looked at me with a smile on his  "Ashton Fletcher Irwin will you do the honor of being my boyfriend?" I nodded and hugged him "why did you fly all the way here to ask me? You could've just facetimed me you sap" he chuckled and I kissed his cheek "because it wouldn't have been romantic."   I giggled and nodded in agreement with Him and dragged him over on the couch to cuddle. We laid down and the front door opens "Bitches the one and only Michael Clifford is here!" Michael yelled and Calum followed behind him "Michael, baby they don't care about you coming inside." Calum giggled and Michael frowned. Luke and I looked at eachother "baby?"  Me and Luke said together toward Calum "you heard me right hemmings and Irwin, me and cliffo are together." We chuckled "Luke you owe me 20 bucks, I told you it was gonna happen!" Luke shook his head "or I can give you 20 kisses." I nodded and he kissed me "get a room you horn dogs!" Me and Luke chuckled "may I remind you Clifford this is my house." He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen while Calum chuckled. "Ashton?" I nodded at Luke "do you think we'll ever have children?" I nodded at Luke and he smiled in content.

Authors note

So yeah I guess Ima just make the next chapter a short epilogue bc yeah this basically the last of the book.