Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo

Start from the beginning

" Vito, don't sneak up on them." I said amusedly.

From the corner of his eye, Vito gave me a dirty look. I mustered the same glare and crouched down to his squatting form.

" If you want the job done, you have to kill them. Not sneak up on them." I told him, patting his back and rising to my height.

" Take care of these ass bags." I said to him, looking over my shoulder as something thudded somewhere down the west hallway.

Kneeing down to Vito as he pushed bullets into his gun, I draped my arm around his shoulder and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Vito turned to look at me, an annoyed look gracing his face as he snarled.

" We're going to give these fucking pigs a hell of a time." I said, rising once again and walking towards the west hallways. Following the direction in which the thud came from.

With my gun in hand, which rested in my pocket. I skipped my ass down that west wing. I was beyond ecstatic. I mean it wasn't often someone dared to evade my privacy.

It left a sickening yet, exciting feeling in my body. My hands shook with anticipation as I finally caught the source of the thud. Just three inches from my expensive shoes, a body lay still on the ground. One of the statues, aligned either side of the hallway, seemed to have found itself holding this fucking pig under its body mass of 300.

" This is sad." I commented, as I pulled up my pants and squat down to examine the lifeless corpse.

With two fingers, I placed them on the neck of the body. No pulse.

" Caesar? Of all the most expensive artifacts, you chose fucking Caesar? I mean sure he was great and all, but Caesar ." I joked as I shook my head at the dead pig.

Serves him right. He had it coming the moment he declared war on me.

Becoming bored, I left the dead corpse and wandered to the east of the hallway. That was where most of the commotion came from.

A round of bullets rang throughout the entire estate. If this estate ended up the same way as my first, there would be a big problem.

Anger took over my being as I marched toward the direction the sound had came from.

I swore to the heaven above. That if any of these fucking animals broke anything, it would be their worst nightmare. I don't mean that just to seem big. It would be their most terrifying nightmare.

" Ahh!" I yelled as I took the end of my gun and connected it to the back of a pigs head. Under my wrist the bone cracked, causing the pig to fall lifeless to the ground.

If I hadn't noticed his slimy assin the study it would have been a problem being as though he could have stolen personal information.

I acted on impulse and quickly snatched my gun out of my pocket.

I breathed out my nose and pushed some of the hairs that came out during that moment.

" You didn't even give him a chance to notice you." I heard a voice say behind me. This fucking guy.

Cracking my neck, I shook my shoulders before turning around to stare at the fucking pansy himself.