"Daddy I wanna watch the superheroes." Gracie reached out for him.

"Superheroes?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

"She means the Don't Stop music video." He explained and retrieved his headphones from his pocket, pulled up the video and handed me his phone so I could help her put the ear buds in and start the video for her.

Immediately she burst into giggles and Ashton just shook his head and smiled widely at her.

Once Ashton was done with his hair he was taken off to wardrobe to change outfits while I waited in the main room.

"Can I get you anything?" A voice came from beside me and I looked over to see the guy who had brought me the chair. "Maybe a coffee or water?"

"Oh I can get myself a coffee if you tell me where it is." I smiled politely at him.

"No I can get it for you, just tell me what you want." He shook his head.

"Seriously I can get it myself, they both work." I lightly kicked my legs out to which he laughed.

"Well it's my job to get you anything you want."

"Fine fine." I giggled. "Would a cinnamon latte be too much to ask for?"

"Not at all. I'll be right back." He grinned and then walked off.

I leaned my head into Gracie's shoulder while I watched her be completely entranced by the guys performing and acting silly in their video.

I heard the guys voices and looked up to see them walking back into the room.

Ashton immediately captured my attention by how absolutely handsome he looked.

He wore black skinnies (per normal), a grey long sleeved shirt and his signature black fedora.

When he saw me staring he smirked, walking forward to the chair where he put his hands on my face.

"Someone looks particularly good looking." I bit my lip as I looked up at him.

"Oh yeah." He smiled mischievously.

"Mhmm. Very handsome."

"Thank you. But I'll never be as drop dead gorgeous as you."

"Liar." I giggled and he winked before closing the distance between our already almost touching faces in order to kiss me.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I forgot to breathe for a moment until I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

We broke the kiss and my cheeks immediately flared when I noticed the guy who had offered me coffee standing there awkwardly with a drink holder filled with cups in his hands.

"Uh here's your latte." He handed me the cup.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"And then I brought a lemonade for you," He handed a cup to Ender, "And an apple juice for her." He handed me the one for Gracie.