Chapter Fifteen

****SEXUAL CONTENT- READER DISCRETION ADVISED****

~Chapter Fifteen

I was trapped. These four walls are beginning to haunt me. Taunt me. I had lost count of how long I've been in this room. Two weeks? Three?

After the day Koda had dropped me off at home, I hadn't seen him since.

HIS car wasn't there, but HE was there waiting for me. As soon as I walked inside, I saw HIS face. It curled into the most wicked grin I had ever seen just before HE lunged at me.

I dropped my bag and tried to run but I wasn't fast enough. Deep inside, I knew what HE had in store for me was far from good.

HE grabbed me by my hair and threw my against the wall, wrapping HIS fingers around my throat, instantly cutting off my air.

With HIS face mere inches from mine, HE began to chuckle. "And just where have you been? You've been out being a naughty slut, haven't you?"

I tried shaking my head in response but it was no use. I was beginning to see black spots speckling my vision.

"We can't have that. You're not going anywhere until I say."

Releasing hold of my throat, I collapsed to the floor, tears escaping from my eyes. This is it. I'll be free after this. Just hang in there.

HE clutched onto my hair once more and began to drag me upstairs to my room, throwing me onto my bed.

Just like that morning, HE was going to do it again. I tried to inch away but failed once more. I didn't have enough strength.

I could feel HIS hot breath on my neck and it made me want to vomit. HE tore my clothes off of me, forced himself inside of me.

The pain was twice as awful this time. I let out a scream that sounded far from my own with each thrust. With each of my screams, HE laughed.

That maniacle laugh echoing in my ears. I had to make it stop.

I began clawing away at HIS arms, HIS face, HIS neck, anything. That only made his anger bubble more until he took his fist and everything went black.

------------------------------------

I awoke the next day to find myself lying half naked in a pool of my own blood. My body was screaming for some sort of relief, to make the fire in my limbs stop.

I was paralyzed from the pain. Not even enough energy to move my fingers. I was useless.

Lifeless.

But that was nothing.

HE kept me in here for weeks. The windows nailed shut, the door locked, and I was still as lifeless.

HE brought me something to eat once a day, I had my bathroom inside, and every night was the same routine.

HE had worked so hard to break me and HE has finally done it.
HE had broken me so far beyond repair that I didn't even have enough energy to try and end it. I was a toy for his drunken rage.

Koda hasn't come back. I gave up on the idea that he might. He finally realized what I am.

Worthless.

It was nice to have finally experienced what little hope he had given me, but it wasn't anything more than temporary.

He had given me a flicker of light, but as always, my darkness won.