"So..Sorry Sir" She spoke in a low voice and walked inside to sit beside one of the girls.

"So I was telling " Harshad continued with his speech " That all of you will be given two assignments which you have to complete today itself.Once done you will submit them to us.We will filter them and send the best three to Mr. Malhotra.He will then choose the best amongst them . The lucky one will get a chance to work with Sir in his next big project"

Nandini 's smile returned as she saw a forthcoming opportunity to work with owner of such a big firm.

" So pull up your socks and move to the working area " Harshad announced as he got up from his seat " All the best to all of you"

Before leaving the room , he instructed the receptionist to guide all the trainees to the working area.

------------------------------------

"Amazing ...simply beautiful" Manik spoke as he scrolled through the designs in his laptop "Who made this one?" He asked harshad who was sitting in front of him and had brought in the best three entries of the new trainees.

"Nandini Murthy" There was a reluctance in his voice as he replied.

"Nandini Murthy" A lop sided smile appeared on Manik's face as he murmured the name to himself " She is amazing" He spoke unknowingly in a state of trance.

"Did you say something Sir?" Harshad asked.

"No...Yes" Manik fumbled for words " I mean this girl has done an amazing job I think she is the perfect one for me ...I mean perfect one to work with me..What..what did you say her name was?"

"Sir Nandini Murthy.." Harshad spoke " But Sir this girl reported late on the very first day.She doesnt value time..I don't think she is suitable to work with you"

Manik smiled to himself as he recalled why she had gotten late in the morning.

"No its Ok...She is finalised" Manik said as he got up to leave " Tell her to report to me from tomorrow onwards"

--------------------------------------

Though Harshad was not at all convinced with manik's idea of Nandini working under his supervision , but to Nandini , it was a big achievement.She was elated to know that she was chosen as the best amongst all the trainees.

"when do I report?" Nandini asked gleefully.

"Tomorrow be in Sir's office at quarter to 9 sharp" Harshad exclaimed firmly " And don't you dare be late" He excused himself after instructing.

Nandini thanked Aiyappa countless times before leaving the office premises.

-----------------------------------

Next morning she again reached the office before time.She walked through the corridors and stood outside the office of Mr. Malhotra.

"Malhotra Sir aa gye?" She asked the sweeper.

"Nahin Ma'am " He replied and got busy with his work again.

"Thankyou Aiyappa"She sighed as she walked towards his office.

"Mr. Daanish Malhotra" She read the name plate as she stood outside Mr. Malhotra's office "Aiyappa I hope he is not as khadoos as Harshad Sir"She murmured folding her hands as she looked up.

"Harshad se bhi jyada khadoos hai" She heard someone speak and turned around to see Manik standing with his hand folded against his chest.

"Thank God its you" She heaved a sigh of relief on seeing him " I thought someone else heard me.Vaise sach me bahut khadoos hai kya?" She whispered turning her head around to make sure that no one else was there.

DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें