"It's okay if you love him," I spoke up.

"Really?," Hoseok asked with bright eyes.

I nodded. "You're my greatest friend. I'll support you as much as I can," I assured with a smile.

"Jungkook!," Hoseok cried out in happiness. He rushed up to me and hugged me tightly.

It feels weird to find out that your best friend is gay.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

Seokjin kept on reminding me about tomorrow through texts and shouts and cheat papers and many other stuffs

I was glad that school was over.

When I reached my apartment, I saw Jungkook waiting outside.

"Why did you do that!?," I shouted angrily as I walked up to him.

Jungkook took a step back, but I grabbed his collar and brought him forward to me.

"Why!?," I asked again.

"They looked so sad and desperate. I felt sorry for them," Jungkook answered.

"If they tell you to jump off a building, will you?," I asked in a shout.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at that comment. "It's your fault anyway. Who told you to tell them!?," he shouted back angrily.

I let go of his collar. "It slipped out of my mouth," I replied bluntly.

"You nincompoop!," Jungkook muttered.

I glared at him.

"What are you gonna do now!?," Jungkook shouted as he crossed his arms.

I smirked at him evilly. Jungkook hesitated. He knew I was planning something.

I walked up to him. He stood still, trying to remain confident and unafraid.

I put my hands on both his cheeks and leaned in closer to take a good look at his cute face.

"Simple! I'm gonna dress you up as a girl!," I said with a confident smile.

Jungkook frowned as he pushed me away. "There is no way I'm turning into a girl!," he protested; his manly pride at the cost.

"If you don't do this, I'll tell everyone you're my fiancé; that you're getting married to a guy!," I threatened.

Jungkook looked hesitant at first, then said, "I don't care. Do anything you want!"

"Fine," I said with a frown as I stepped away from him, "I'm sure Hoseok would forgive you for hiding an even bigger secret."

Jungkook bit his lip. He looked worried about losing his one best friend.
Jungkook walked to and fro, deciding whether to help me out or not.

"Hurry up. I haven't got all day!," I murmured as I opened the door to my apartment.

I heard Jungkook let out a deep breath. "Fine. I'll do it, but don't you dare tell Hoseok!," he murmured.

A smile crept over my face.

"Deal!," I said happily.

Now all I need is money to buy some stuffs.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

What Jimin and Hoseok did was nothing. But what I did...I didn't even tell him about me getting married to Taehyung and the truth about that hickey...
If Hoseok finds out, he would never trust me.