Chapter 15

KC felt her unit's door turned and minutes later saw Dylan's tall built on her door frame.

" You left in a rush. Your friends will be wondering why you left your own party."

"I think I'm a little too old for parties," Dylan answered. He scanned her condominium unit and went to close the door. Her pad shows her passion for games. She's still the game addict I came to know her, Dylan thought. He sat on the couch beside her and gaze at her. He looked at her like a predator would to his prey. She was the first one to break the eye contact.

"You look good. I almost didn't recognize you," he lied and waited. He can never forget her face.

"Dylan. You're never good at lying. Why don't you tell me why you're here??"

"Why don't you tell me why did you give me your unit keys??" he asked back.

She took a deep breath. "Maybe It's for the same reasons why your other girls give their keys to you. I read all your sexcapades on the mags. Your love game."

He arched his brow. "Since when did you start stalking me? You shouldn't believe everything written on the news" he answered gravely.

She smiled faintly. "I'm sorry if I bothered you. I just want you to know that I am still married to you."

He looked up surprised. He wasn't expecting this KC could tell. He stand up and walked towards her dining table. A piece of paper lay there. This simple piece of paper is legit?? he asked mentally. And he thought all those years it was part of KC's prank. "KC you could easily contest that on court. Nonconsummation of marriage, add adultery if you like," he said.

"Yeah I know but I don't want to drag this in court.... I apologize for what I did. I was young then and I didn't care whatever happened next."

So what was she saying?? That she wants to stay married to him or what?? What does she want? He could feel her eyes following his movements.

"So basically you're saying that I ditch my love game and girlfriends for you?? My wife??" he mocked incredulously.

She cowered on his tone. "I didn't say that....."

He came closer and tilted her chin. "So what are you saying?? Do you want me back or not??"

"I.... I'm sorry Dylan...... I want you back. I missed you so badly. Never a day passes that I didn't think of you...I know you still feel something for me too... "

Dylan fought for his self control. He had longed to hear those very exact words. But he couldn't let himself be swayed again. " My dear KC. I really thought I knew you but it seems like I didn't. Did you really think that I was still so hooked up on you? I was over you years ago."

"But....... You....," KC choked on her words. She couldn't even string a single coherent sentence.

"You don't dump me when I'm at my weakest and just think that you could pick me off where you left me when I'm fucking stable. If you couldn't stick with me during my hard times, you'll never will." he lashed out the words. All those anguished years he had kept bottled inside came out.

"It's not what you think.....," KC gasped. "Please Dylan...

Was she going to pay for that "decision" that she had made eight years ago?? She know she had hurt him then but he had cope up easily didn't he?? While she on the other hand was left to cope up on her own. She had suffered a depression and it took her years to get her act together again. She had only began to be herself again when she had heard that Dylan was now famous for the "games" he produced. Part of her was proud because she knew she had help him achieved his dreams. She had been the only one who believed in him.

Fate could really be cruel sometimes.

KC tried to hugged Dylan from behind. She held onto him hard. God how she missed hugging him hard like this. Tears had started streaming down her face but she made no move to wipe them off. He refused to be affected.

"If I couldn't change your mind....... I think it's best if we got a divorce..." KC said softly. Dylan shrugged.

"Yeah. A divorce seems right." He answered back without batting an eye. KC's teary faced was contrasting the smile plastered on her face. His palm grazed her cheeks. KC's hand went up to his face and roamed freely, eyes closed as if memorizing his detail. He would be lying if he didn't imagined KC on her inviting bed beneath him, writhing in pleasure. He bowed and his lips found hers in a second.

She kissed him back. Passionately that Dylan couldn't help but groan. He couldn't remember being arouse this fast. Werent they talking about a divorce moments ago?? He'll think about it later again. After he rectify that aching need he have about this girl who had haunt his system.

She helped him raised his polo shirt. He fingered the zipper around her back. He carried her effortlessly on the bed and stripped of his remaining clothes. He can feel her shaking. He nibbled her throat before coming down to her breast. He removed her bra in seconds and his mouth replaced it and suck hard.

"Aahhhhh.....Dylan??"

Her hands started roaming and connected with his hard cock. He felt himself grow larger evenmore in KC's hand. He mirrored her actions and went to touched her intimate part. She was wet and ready for him and he couldn't keep it for any longer. Like a hungry beast, he entered KC hard, deep and growled.

"Fuck it KC. You're fucking tight wife."

"I...." KC blushed. She looked sideways while Dylan kept on thrusting in and out like he was being chased by a madman.

"Jesus KC. Aaaahhhh you're so damn sweet!!" he said as he climaxed after her.

"I love you Dylan...." She said as she reached hers too.

He stopped cold. He don't want to hear those words now. It will ruin his game. KC lets see how you will feel when you are treated like crap. You dont tell you love someone and just leave them hanging right?

"KC. It's just a fuck. I'm still getting that divorce."

"Yeah I know..."  she mumbled and pretended to fall asleep.

Love can either make or break you. Last eight years ago it make her. Now its about to break her apart.

One MONTH Nightstandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें