Chapter 10

>>>>THE LOVE GAME<<<<

...........................game loading...........................

//Welcome Dylan!!

Today: Carrie had been trying to reach you since last week. Give her a call. A make up sex sounds good.

-You missed Eunice at the STONED bar. She really likes you hard. Just give her the go signal and she's your's.

-Miranda is safe today. She favors the hottest position in Kamasutra. Although a foreplay is still a must.

-Phoebe's out of town.

-Danielle's last seen on the FOUR SEASONS hotel with a new guy.

-Angelique's beginning to get clingy. If you hate the type, better to discard the character.

Add a new character?? Y/N

Y

Name: KC Davidson (erasing.........)

Name: Karissa Cassiopeia Roberts Davidson

Dylan sighed. Was he really adding KC to his love game?? Yep. Just giving it a try and see what's the computer reply. He deleted Angelique and Danielle. Well he was thinking of quitting that game anyway.

Address: ................ City of Dreams

Birthday: April 20, xxxx

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Hobbies: playing online games

Email add:

Add tracker:

Social media add:

Xylin knocked then went in. "Boss, here's the CCTV footage taken last Friday at the Stoned bar. Here's for the front and here's at the back exit. Buzz me if there's anything else. I have emailed already the copy of the invites Boss for your birthday."

He nodded and immediately dismissed her. "Okay thanks Xy!"

Dylan immediately went to play the footage at the back exit. God. Never did he thought that he will resort to this type. Stalker style.

The footage was dark, because it was dimmed. The first scene he caught a couple making out in the dark. Can't they do that in a private place? Jeez get a room. He fast played it and then resume when he thought he saw KC's car parked. It was a sleek black top down type. She jumped off leaving the engine running for a while. Why didn't he recognize her in the first place?? Her walk, her stride, the way she bite her hair... it's all her trademark. She went to sit for a while in the stairs. She paused as if to call someone then went back to her car to stop the engine. She walked back to her place, then turn around as if looking for something. When her eyes caught the CCTV she smiled. Dylan's heart lurched. Ofcourse KC knew where CCTV where almost placed but still he couldn't help it. She went to sit down again and played with her phone for about an hour. And all that time he was inside the bar with Lucas. She was playing his online game. Combat M.

A while later Dylan saw himself getting out of the back exit.

"Sean! What took you so long?! I have been waiting for ages!" KC said as she jumped and jammed her CP on her backpocket and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry I'm not Sean." Dylan heard himself growled. Dylan shook his head. And paused the footage.

KC.

His phone notification sounded.

KC: Hi Dylan! I missed you.

What the heck?? Jesus he had forgotten he added KC on his love game list and this was a standard computer generated reply. Swell.

Dylan: Well ....

Wait a minute. KC was playing an online game that night. Mortal M. He immediately ran the search tab for all the emails. And he found it in seconds.

Eureka!

Dylan: Well how about coming to by birthday on the April 19th??

............................

...........................

KC: I would love to. See you there. 

________________

A/N: Dylan's Birthday is coming up. You're all invited. 

           C U THERE!