Chapter 1: New Start.

Clarke POV:

I wake up from the annoying sound of my alarm. I get up,bearly opening my eyes and pushing the alarm clock to stop it beeping.

"CLARKE! GET UP!" My mother from downstairs calls. "I'M COMING, LET ME GET DRESSED PLEASE" I respond yelling back.
I get up off my bed and go to the bathroom. I return to my bedroom, looking at my mirror on my closet.
"First day of school clarke, you'be done it before, your gonna make friends and start a better life here...Okay." 'I talked to my mirror like an idiot.'
I Open my closet and pick out a Grey top with Black strips and Blue Jeans.
I put my clothes on,brush my blonde long hair and put some blush on to look normal and not a zombie.

I walk down stairs smelling...Pancakes. I turn the corner to walk into the kitchen and I see two pancakes already made."This smells amazing mom" I say with a huge smile on my face.

Mother Abby: "Well, I have already made yours so you can leave abit early so you can arrive to your new school, You nervous"

Clarke:"Not really, I've done this before so it's not a big deal."

Mother Abby:"Well, you might remember we used to live h..."

I cut her off.

Clarke: I know and I don't want to talk about it..."

My mom looks down and her smile disappears.I get up and hug her.

Clarke:" Im sorry, you now how I get about talking about our past.

Mother Abby: I know, We'll you will be late if you don't go now.

I nod, giving her my plate from breakfast and wash my hands. I pick up my bag and kiss my mother on the cheek, I wave and leave walking to my new school...Ark High.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter 😄 will make more 😁